Mama Bev's Butter Cake, 3 Pack

Yes it would! I will let them know that our Peanut Butter Cookie is a flavor that you are interested in.

2 Likes

If you do offer peanut butter in a combo, please keep it with other nut flavors.

I have always appreciated that there were a variety of no-nut choices available in the variety packs, for our no-nut household (rare to see on Grocery/Gormet Woot; often I pass on deals because half of the order would be wasted for us).

(*And yes, I do realize they are all made in the same factory, so cross contamination is always a possibility)

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know. We take allergies very seriously here and do everything we can to try and prevent any cross contamination.

1 Like

Thank you!:yum:

1 Like

Yeah, I assumed as much so I made sure I ordered them as soon as I saw they were available. I missed them last time by hesitating but this time I only missed the all butter cake option. I look forward to the decidence I have been hearing about. Thanks…

1 Like

Never hesitate with Mama Bev’s.

I take my advice from this guy:

4 Likes

We are so excited for you! We can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

1 Like

@MamaBevsBakery I did not realize you are near Milwaukee. I just assumed that you were in the St. Louis area (silly me). If covid ever ends and Summerfest comes back, I will have to make a weekend of the you, the Zoo, you, Summerfest and then you for treats on the way home.

As for UPS they don’t like Woot as a general rule, so it isn’t just your fruitcakes. There have been plenty of large ticket items that have faired far worse than a crumbled cake.

4 Likes

How do you ship the fruit flavors sold on your website? Is pumpkin prone to the same problems?

For a Woot! bargain, I promise my wife and I would be willing to eat some delicious Mama Bev’s Caramel Apple or Raspberry Butter Cakes from bowls.

1 Like

Don’t ever feel silly. We name our cakes St. Louis Butter Cakes to pay homage to where it came from. We use a 3rd generation St. Louis family recipe for our original and as the base of all of our flavored cakes.

We are sad to hear that UPS tends to mishandle Woot items. It’s such a great community and who doesn’t love deals!

PS- We can’t wait to see you!

All of our cakes that are purchased directly from our website are shipped via FedEx. We have found that like you FedEx loves us and they take better care of our cakes.

As for our Pumpkin St. Louis Butter Cake, we believe it should do well but the problem lies in UPS which has not been tested yet. :grimacing:

We appreciate the enthusiasm, Butter Cake Bowls sound amazing!

@MamaBevsBakery If you need a pumpkin ups test subject, I am game :wink:

6 Likes

Dear Fellow Wooters,
For those that are looking for a deal for MMBC is offering their Cupid Combo for $39 - free FedEx shipping. It includes family size Raspberry, Red Velvet and their Classic cakes https://mamabevs.com/products/holiday-3-pack

Shout out to @MamaBevsBakery

(Checking their website they have a pancakes and maple syrup cake - I should have never checked their website)

3 Likes

Thank you for your sacrifice! :wink:

You have no idea how much we appreciate the shout out, it truly meas a great deal to us.

PS- The Pancakes ‘n’ Syrup St. Louis Butter Cake is to die for, but we may be a little biased.

1 Like

@MamaBevsBakery have you ever tried adding bacon to it, as a crumble on top, maybe (I have no knowledge of baking so just throwing it out there): inquiring minds want to know

2 Likes

Just got a UPS delivery of a Woot! deal on a Funko Pop Mystery Box, 10 items. The box was very light and contained a mixture of plush figures and small figures in boxes. The shipping box was dented like something heavy had been dropped on top of it or it had been drop-kicked. Only 1 inner box was damaged, but I shudder to think what MamaBevs Butter Cakes would’ve looked like.

Sorry for the delay! We have tried it and it is as delicious as you think it is. Especially if you like the salty and sweet combination. Add it with our Pancakes ‘n’ Syrup St. Louis Butter Cake and you have the breakfast of champions. :wink: :yum:

3 Likes

Oh no, we are sorry to hear that you package was mishandled. We ARE glad that even though your box looked like they were using it for football practice, that only 1 item was damaged.

…I actually also bought a 3-pack of regular as well as to have some friends try it, I’ve been raving about them.