Mama Bev's Butter Cake Mixed, 3 Pack

Mama Bev's Butter Cake Mixed, 3 Pack

1 Like

I hope these ship via FedEx… But I still have 2 in the freezer so I’m not gonna test it out!

Woot ships via UPS. Good news is that all reports from the last batch arrived fine, including mine.

2 Likes

I ordered the Chocolate 3 pk last time and they arrived with a few toppings crumpled but otherwise great! The dry ice was almost gone but was a great buy.

1 Like

The ice packs are expected to be completely melted on arrival. They’re to help the cakes defrost slower during their transit.

1 Like

Yes ma’am I figured that to be true!

2 Likes

When we work with Woot our cakes are shipped via UPS. We changed some of the flavors and with the cooler weather, we think the issues we had previously are solved. If there is ever an issue we would love for our guests to send us a message so that we can rectify the issue. We want our guests to have a great experience with us.

1 Like

We are so glad your cakes arrived in great condition! @ThunderThighs is correct, our ice packs are meant to prolong the time it takes for your cakes to defrost. I do have to mention with the colder weather, some cakes may arrive frozen. The wonderful thing about our cakes is that if you do not want to wait for them to defrost, they can be enjoyed frozen as well. You can also put them in the microwave for a custard like delight!

Hi cake person!

1 Like

Hello @MamaBevsBakery!

Your butter cakes are amazing!

There are so many flavors I want to try. I hope you keep coming back to WOOT and with new flavors and options!

I’ve been teaching my west coast friends about the goodness of butter cake for a while, you set a great example!

-TDA

1 Like

Hi @sammydog01

1 Like

What an awesome compliment. Thank you so much for spreading the word.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You all sure know how to make a girl feel special! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: