Manarola Italian Sangiovese (6)

Manarola Italian Sangiovese 6 Pack
Sold by: AW Direct
$53.99 $114.00 53% off List Price
2015 Manorola Italian Sangiovese

This is the 3rd or 4th offer that I’ve tried to take advantage of recently, only to find out in the checkout process it won’t ship to AZ. I’m starting to get discouraged…

Does not ship to NY :frowning:

I’m thinking the best compensation for that would be to send us on a trip to the Cinque Terre, get our own damn Manarola Sangiovese. That would be the fairest outcome. IMHO.

I really liked the Puglia Sangiovese that this importer offered earlier in the year. Thanks to RJ for just sending an order of that to Glendora.

I would love to try this Sonoma offering but the temperature right now is horrible to ship them. Hate heat damaged wine

I guess this one is from Liguria. I’m not personally familiar with Ligurian wines, and I won’t get to taste this offer. Another reason why it’s only fair that I get a trip there, as a consolation prize.

When we (in NY) were still able to buy Italian wines offered here, I really enjoyed the various Pugliese bottles I purchased.

It’s I-talian!

Totally forgot. Kyle still have this end of the split, or have I lost them?

Don’t we know you from somewhere… :wink:

Ron, I have three for you.

Find a Wootlegger; I live on the border of MN…Ship to nearby address, after two failed delivery attempts, I can pick them up at UPS or Fed Ex site of my choosing

Find a Wootlegger; I live on the border of MN…Ship to nearby address, after two failed delivery attempts, I can pick them up at UPS or Fed Ex site of my choosing

Or the wine can be shipped directly to the FedEx center with a c/o addressee. Touch base with the the store, but should be all good.

Thank you, our local fed ex site is authorized, however our state is not, go figure…if the world made sense, men would ride side sadle

Lost?

Is everyone just going to whine about shipping, or has anybody actually tried the wine? I’m intrigued by the description, but the paucity of opinion on whether this wine is actually good makes me a little nervous.

… but found! :slight_smile:

While not by any means optimal;
Vivino review: A first pour my only thought “this is new”. That was only judging by the color, but when I tasted I was pleasantly surprised. Aromas of raspberry and cherry come forward with the typical spice of Sangiovese. Paired well with stuffed shells.

I’m confused, why can’t it be shipped to NY? Woot provides this link: http://freethegrapes.org, and NY allows direct shipping.

Can anyone enlighten me please?