Manarola Italian Sangiovese (6)

I have 3 bottles of wine for you. They’ll meet you at Cal Phil so long as you bring $55 in unmarked, non-sequential bills in a black suitcase.

Each winery must obtain a license from each state. The shipping states will vary from sale to sale. So even though NY allows for direct shipping, this winery is not licensed to ship to that state. Sorry. Dang politics!

Okay, I decided to go for it, but the checkout says it can’t be shipped to DC despite the listing saying it can be. Anyone at woot want to resolve this? I thought the listing of states was supposed to be accurate for each wine.

Serves me right for rolling my eyes at the people complaining about shipping.

I’m so sorry. I’m going to try to get to the bottom of this to find out if we can ship to you or not. Again, sorry for the confusion!

This mean you guys are coming? :confetti_ball:

Alright, so after checking with the proper authorities about this I’m sad to report that we cannot ship this wine to Washington DC. The shipping note was incorrect. We have to enter them manually, so there’s always a slight chance of human error getting thrown in the mix. Sorry about that!!

Maybe. But if we don’t, Cory will be our pack mule/banker.