Manchester 10ft x 10ft Gazebo

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us woot-off the red-nosed reindeer

Manchester 10ft x 10ft Gazebo [New] - $299.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Numark AC-I-158-1GZ Manchester 10ftx10ft Gazebo

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Manchester 10ft x 10ft Gazebo
$299.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Numark AC-I-158-1GZ Manchester 10ftx10ft Gazebo

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Wow - $640 shipped from
Amazon (buy.com).

Is it waterproof? Can you use it in the rain?

How easy is this to set up? I live in a fairly windy city and don’t want to get smacked by wires used to hold it up.

how heavy is this? is it easily portable?

Looks like a wonderful structure for those in the sun belt. Don’t think that it will have much application in the northern midwest. Too cold here.

Z

It is important to note if you get into a confrontation with a Gazebo, you will be in a one-on-one duel. Gazebos have special ways of making sure that they single out one person as its prey. No one can help you. You must face the Gazebo alone.

Is it easy to set it up with one person?

Went immediately to listen to Tony Randall’s version of “Winchester Cathedral.” Already had the album cued up on the media player, actually. Thanks for reminding me, Woot!

Has had one of these for the last 2 summers, and can attest to it’s durability during a windstorm. And it’s ability to keep the rain out!

is there a repair kit included in case of rips?

Exactly what I was thinking. I’m not sure it would stand up to Michigan weather.

I wonder how it would handle snow loads or if you’d have to take it down for winter? Also, I wonder how it would stand up to wind.

How much does this weigh?

Can you use it in the yard,
Can you use it on a train?
I’m really hoping that,
someone can explain!

gasp A gazebo?!

I let fly a +3 arrow at it from my elven bow!

The shipping is a steal!

You can’t beat $5.00 shipping on stuff like this.