Manchester 10ft x 10ft Gazebo

Exactly what I was thinking. I’m not sure it would stand up to Michigan weather.

I wonder how it would handle snow loads or if you’d have to take it down for winter? Also, I wonder how it would stand up to wind.

How much does this weigh?

Can you use it in the yard,
Can you use it on a train?
I’m really hoping that,
someone can explain!

gasp A gazebo?!

I let fly a +3 arrow at it from my elven bow!

The shipping is a steal!

You can’t beat $5.00 shipping on stuff like this.

thinks that this would be good to use as a super-sized dutch oven for my spicy gumbo farts

I shoot it with my bow.

nice rhyming!

I set one of these up once. They are actually pretty easy to erect. However, you have to anchor the legs or it will blow right over in a storm. Also, it is a good idea to keep the flaps open and strapped to the poles when you aren’t using the gazebo. Otherwise, they act as a big sail and if anchored right, then they will eventually rip.

Wonder how many people it would take to set this up?

My father has one of these. Although it’s a nice bit of shade, they don’t stand up to the elements well. A strong wind storm will rip one apart and they’re a magnet for mosquitoes looking for some shade. He’s had to replace the top “canvas” part twice in two years. Not a great buy.

What a great deal for BB And B really weak for woot! 10 Mins in on a Sunday and 1 guy got 3 in Cali.

The important question is whether it’ll eat you after you do so!

Seems like Numark is behind the Garden Treasures brand at Lowe’s. This product might just be “last year’s” model. Here’s this year’s offering: http://www.lowes.com/pl_Garden+Treasures_4294823015+4294965469_4294937087_

Mixed reviews for Numark products: http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/garden-treasures-10-x-10-beige-steel-gazebo

Looks nice! Haha, 100% bought 3 so far :slight_smile:

You definitely have to take it down for the winter if you get more than a few inches of snow. As for wind, see my previous post.

It takes 2 people to put this together. However if you have a 3rd person it will make it much easier. The reason it takes this many paople is that’s how many Wooters it takes to put this Gazebo together. There is a joke in there somewhere :slight_smile:

How durable are these? Are they meant to be set up for big events and then broken down, or can they stand in your yard for the whole summer?