Mandolina Woot-Off Four-Pack

I was shocked, but no NJ as usual lately…

Mandolina Woot-Off Four-Pack
$39.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Red & White
product(s):
2 Mandolina 2006 Pinot Grigio
2 Mandolina 2003 Tocatta Classico

CT links later. Still haven’t had the PG from the first go-around. Tocatta’s decent.

having trouble as well-too busy?! purchased the mandolina before but haven’t opened the pg or tocatta (wasn’t that one an '02): what was the consensus on the pg and tocatta?

Indiana? No.

I liked the reds, didn’t so much like the Grigio. I think I’ll be passing on this one.

Has Mandolina Four-Pack been offered here before? Are there any reviews available? Just want to get a sense of what I would be buying if I clicked the buy button and it worked.

I thought it might have been because they didn’t have the Woot Off post yet, but they have the link on Woot, but the Buy Now button still does not work.

Bah!

I don’t care how good it might be.

I’m not wasting any of my hard earned cash on White Whine. . .

what the h is a Pinto Grigio?

I liked the Tocatta best out of the 4-pack I bought. The Nebbiolo and Sangiovese weren’t great, but on par with plenty of $10 bottles. I’m in for one if the clicker works!

Oops. Give us a second, working on fixing that for you all.

Edit: We should be good now. Post if there’s still an issue.

It’s by Ford

Fianlly white and it won’t let me.
EDIT: In for one! Thanks WD for the Pinot Grigio…my favorite! Now back to my regularly scheduled work day with a happy satisfied smile

I personally feel wine.woot needs to sell more white wine.

thanks dave :slight_smile:

Which of these wines would you recommend with escargots?

Considering I don’t eat escargot, that is.

How 'bout with spicy cajun crawfish?
(especially for those who suck the heads)

Yes, back on July 23rd, but I didn’t buy it then.

Here’s the forum on a previous offering

and nobody is buying… great… I’m leaving… I’ll be back in 20 hrs… :(… I understand that they are trying to make $ and sell out crap they can’t otherwise, but once in a while you ought to throw us a bone… mainly after the rough morning…