Mani Foods Imported Kalamata Greek Pitted Olives

Open

LOVE Kalamatas; like the convenience of pitted ones. In for only one, because I’ve got concerns about the seal issue. Hoping for the best.

These are becoming the sansa of wine woot-offs…

HA!!! Awesome! it’s just like that scene in Riki Lakes old flick “Mrs. Winterborne” where she takes a seat in a rolls royce and exclaims. “THIS IS LIKE THE CADILLAC OF AUTOMOBILES!”

Oh man…along that same vein…can we have a wine.woot! BOC? That would be epic. It would maybe have to be a $30 BOC though…but I’d pony up for that. :smiley:

Thanks, I was looking for that.

Thanks, I was looking for that.

I was wondering how good these were. Too bad I hate these fraking things, even the good ones. Well, nice to know, since they are the Sansas of wine.woot offs if I ever have a friend that loves olives I know what to get them in the future.
But can we please, please bring on some cheese? Any kind, just want wine.woot cheese.

Any olive will go with a Vodka Martini… you will love it…

Made the mistake of only ordering 2 of the olive mix last time…They were awesome and the shelf life wasn’t a problem… they go quickly… purchased two of these but still looking for the mix… hope they come up soon…

Hello, if you keep the olive in the brine you don’t need to refrigerate them

Bought these on 10/20/10 … no word on them having shipped yet. Anyone else?

Nothing on mine either. Really wanted an Olive/tomato/jalapeno pepper omelete this weekend. oh well.

See the cheese thread. It sounds like Woot has had some trouble getting shipping notices out for products that have shipped. (You can check by going to FedEx’s track by reference page, entering your order number, country, & zip code. That’s an alternate way to find any orders FedEx knows about.)

Thanks for that. It’s in there, but no detail. Says I should get it by November 5th.

Are you sure it was mold, or was it mother in the brine?

Same here, scheduled delivery Nov 5th, but no pick up scan yet.

Looks like they shipped out of Windsor, California. Is that a drop shipment from the manufacturer, do you think? All my other woot purchases have shipped from Texas. (But this is my first wine.woot purchase, and maybe they do it differently.)

Looks like real scans now. Nov 10th scheduled delivery

These took long enough to get here but WOW. I didn’t realize how big a jar it was. I was wonderong how I would ever eat them all…and then I opened the jar. These things are fantastic. Bet a ate about 20 before I got a grip. Now I just need to wait till 5 and make myself a Super Martini.