Mani Imported Kalamata Pitted Olives

Mani Imported Kalamata Pitted Olives

@RebelTaz this is for you

3 Likes

It’s nice to know who your friends are around here :slight_smile: Thank you so much!

1 Like

I love these things, having bought them several times in the past and in the last two months!

Damn, you beat me too it!!

You’re welcome!

I saw the groceries drop at 1am and knew that the time had come haha

1 Like

Are these really a deal at all?
Parent Co “Amazon” has a different variety of Kalamata Pitted Olives at 1.8+kg for the same price or lower.
Is there something special about Mani?

I’ve bought these before on Woot and they were good, but I’ve bought the other brands on Amazon for the same price and they were also good. (Exception being “Roland Olives, Pitted Baby Kalamata” being too salty, but I was able to replace 3/4 brine with distilled water and after a week were yummy.)

I just don’t see this deal being super special nor see where the legit msrp price ever came from.

These go well with calamari in Kalamazoo.

I did a price comparison to the wally world olives I had been buying. It comes out about the same, but I like these and I like the barrel they come in, so it is worth it to me. Every once in while I’ll splurge a little on myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just curious… I ordered two things on the 20th - this and some mascara [don’t judge! lol] - and I got the mascara three days later, but this hasn’t even been shipped yet. What gives?

Mascara ships from an Amazon warehouse.

This ships directly from the vendor. Fresh gourmet items take a while longer to ship.

Aaaahhhh…I see. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like