Mani Organic Kalamata Olives

Mani Organic Kalamata Olives

Am I the only one to think this was a garbage disposal at first glance?

7 Likes

I have a few questions:

1. How long will they last? I’m not sure how long it will take me to eat 2 kg of olives…
  2. How big is the container?
  3. Do they need to be refrigerated?

I buy these sized containers regularly. In a low shelf of a dark pantry they have lasted me months. From memory alone I’m going to say it’s 10"-12" tall and 6"-7" at its widest point. I have gone through half a dozen of these over the years and have never refrigerated any of them.

So are these pitted or whole?

“Whole (with pits) Organic Kalamata Olives” and then “Ingredients : Organic Kalamata Olives Pitted”

I came here to say that! :smiley:

Anyone with cats, see if they go bonkers over these. Supposedly they have a catnip-like effect.

in for 1 even though just opened a jug from last w00t-off. i’ve never seen organic manis before.

these come up infrequently so i want to have a reserve. “they” say unpitted are better than pitted. I can’t tell. either way these are great olives.

I am a huge proponent that whole olives are better than the pitted. I feel as though the pitted are overly salty. Unfortunately I don’t know if these are pitted or not. It says both.

“Put em on OLIVE your fingers” XD!!!

Pits are included!

at no extra cost

A long time ago, I got the barrel of mixed olives. We ended up refrigerating them at some point, but I wouldn’t now. The olive oil solidifies a bit and it’s really unnecessary.

The website link for Mani doesn’t go anywhere good.

1. How long will they last? I’m not sure how long it will take me to eat 2 kg of olives…

I live alone, I placed my last order in May of last year, and it’s just about gone. Mostly used on salads, omelets, and reheated pizza. So, roughly a year.