Manords Car Phone Mount Holder

Manords Car Phone Mount Holder

1 Like

How about… “Arrive alive. Don’t text & drive.”

2 Likes

It mounts to vinyl?

That’s what I wondered also. Just good for maps in my view.:blush:

1 Like

Yes as long as there’s a uniform flatness to it. The description says “most likely won’t mount to leather/vinyl”. It has a sticky base(not unlike a wacky wall walker) and a lever that creates a suction. So it has a combination hold. With that being said, my biggest complaint with this is the automatic gripping of the phone. When you set the phone in it’s supposed to trigger that “cat head” shaped center button, and like a mouse trap, the arms grab the phone. It doesn’t work very well, but it does work. It’s worth $10 and free prime shipping.

2 Likes

I used a similar holder for Google Maps for real time directions and optimal routing. It is uncanny how they are accurate to within 2 min of getting one to a destination suggesting such alternatives. It definitely helps to bypass completely stalled traffic ahead. I permits such updates even without need to look at the screen. I can glance for 1 sec if needed to see how far from exit in unfamiliar areas. Agree it should not be for texting.

Example of display where driving 2 blocks south can bypass snarled traffic. I switched recently to a holder that fits into my seldom used multi disc CD player (mine still works with the phone holder in place). The new holder means no obstucted view of the road at all.

Someone in the Amazon reviews mentioned using the vent-clip attachment instead of the suction cup. Does it have both options, or is that one of those Amazon review flukes?

Description here doesn’t seem to mention that.

“You’ll save big money. Save big money. When you shop Manords!”

Hi there. Looks like it used to ship with the vent mount at one time but it no longer does.

Bummer…I’ve had window-mount suction ones in the past, and they tend to have issues with temperature fluctuations. Always end up falling off onto the floor at which point they’re pretty much unusable

Thanks though! :grin: