Manuka Honey 20+

Manuka Honey 20+

My kalamata olives are supposed to show up today and I am so damn excited… yeah I know, slightly off subject

Update: Just arrived… YUM!

A pound of 20+ Manuka for $40. I’m guessing they are not registered with the UMFHA.

Assume this is not UMF 10 certified.

This is not a good deal. I don’t know what the 20 on the bottle means but 100 mg/kg (ppm) is a UMF of about 5.

MG=money grab

Hi, Amazon is selling the exact same thing for $38.50 !

That’s some expensive honey. Google search your local bee keepers association. Most likely sell 1lb bottles of raw honey for less than 10.

Well shoot. That sucks.

Ok, we’ve lowered our price to $36.99

BUY ALL THE MANUKA HONEY 20+

That doesn’t really roll off the tongue.

If you read up on Manuka honey, even just a small article it should explain how it has natural healing properties due to the bees getting the nectar from the Manuka tree. It’s a little different taste too but it can be used even on your skin to heal a burn.

This definitely is not a good deal…I was initially excited until I only saw 20+ and you have to buy a reputable brand. It’s a blessing when coming down with a sore throat…much more than regular in my families experience. The price keeps going up through. It’s not something I’d use everyday or if I needed honey for a recipe…

I eat my peas with honey
I’ve done it all my life.
It makes them taste quite funny
But it keeps them on my knife.

1 Like

jvspencer

4h

I eat my peas with honey
I’ve done it all my life.
It makes them taste quite funny
But it keeps them on my knife.

I use peanut butter.

1 Like

The same things are written about all raw honey. Healing powers, health benefits…
I’m a beekeeper. I have read plenty of articles and books on the subject, thanks. I think honey is freaking amazing. And if you’re willing to pay that much for honey, you should avoid shady looking people trying to sell you bridges.

Bee keeper that’s pretty cool! Good for you! :blush: