Maple Leaf

AHA! Woot has you right where they want you wink

Congratulations on the win! Great detail on this shirt, but I’ll pass. Saving for one of the other derby winners.

ditto!

Very nice design, congrats enin. This one is too hard to resist :slight_smile:

Doesn’t do it for me, even though I’m living in Canada.
But CONGRATS on 1st!!!

It does have good detail, maybe it’s the colour… or cause I see maple leafs all over here.

So close to be tempted…

Being Canadian (currently living in Boston) I would get a bunch of these… but… There is just one problem… The shirt is Brown!!! I look awful in brown and no one I know wears brown… This would have been nice on white…

David

This is certainly the smartest shirt of the week. But that’s not saying much, and erin’s design deserves better company. Hopefully that will come tomorrow.

I feel like it was only a matter of time before we saw an enin win. Congrats, sir-or-madam.

As yet, I’m left a bit underwhelmed… there’s scads of artistry in the shirts I’ve seen from you, but to me they lack a certain something… Zenne might have hit it on the head about feeling incomplete, not only because it cuts off, but possibly because it’s just a leaf. That said, I want to keep seeing more, because I know that a designer with your skills will eventually put out something worth my $10, and I would love to see more designers like that stick around. I also hope that this prints well for you, because while I’d love to see more different styles from you, so this particular one doesn’t get stale, it would be a shame if this style wasn’t done justice in the printing.

Does anyone use a visa gift card to buy things from woot? i have one, and im having problems using it, vrytime it says my order is denied, nyone have the same situation or offer some advice?

have you already registered your info on the visa giftcard website?

as for the shirt, it reminds me of maple leaf fans having hope in the fall, ahhh poor guys

Agree!!!

Stunning design. No one knows brown is the new black? I’ve always loved brown, and it is a great background for the colors in this design, which deserves first place. Congratulations!! A wonderful add to my own collection of woot shirts for myself and for gifts. Thank you.

ha, and i’m leaving for montreal tomorrow morning! i was hoping the winner would have had some poutine or maybe a moose hidden in there or somethin…

why did we need canada shirts?

I’m not getting the design. It is kind of boring.

Congrats to the winner, though.

Nice design eh. In for two. Love the brown, love the leaf.
I’d love to see woot shake things up a bit and offer more choice than just a tee. I’d be in for like twelve if I could get it on a tank or a hoodie or anything else.
T-shirt every day of the week = boring
T-shirt every summer day = too hot
T-shirt (even layered) every winter day = too cool

Great design, very cool! congrats to the artist

I wondered where the ‘other’ Canadian shirts went. Knew there had to be some.

On another note - I’m very much impressed with the artistic value of this shirt. It’s nice not to see a cartoon character win. Great job.

in for one.
my favorite design didn’t make the cut, but I do like this one.

/congrats on your first place finish!

The design didn’t make the think of canada at all…sorry. I just thought, “its a leaf.” Since it wasn’t red and white, I thought maybe Vermont! It seems like a fall shirt, but you could also wear it right now since it is maple sugaring time here in Pennsylvania…ya know like for syrup!!! yum