Marantz ZR6001SP 7.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver with DAvED and ZC4001 Client

Hmm maybe…whats the stats on this?

i have this, it’s a lot for the money

Marantz ZR6001SP 7.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver with DAvED & ZC4001 Client
$499.99+ $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Marantz ZR6001SP 7.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver with DAvED & ZC4001 Client

500 bucks and no HDMI? And only 630 watts of power?

No thanks.

posting from out of town, so the useful links for this woot will be short and sweet today… enjoy… and get the woot… holler.

I own this receiver. There is no way to describe it aside from excellence. I would highly recommend this receiver if anyone is in the market.

I have never heard of this brand. How does it compair to some of the other ones?

that is a real assload of connections on the back of that thing.
Looks like a nice 7.1 setup

looks like 2x more than I’ll ever need/use - what’d you pay for yours and when??

If I didn’t just buy my Onkyo Receiver, I’d be all over this. Nice Woot!

How does this compare to a Harmon Kardon 7.1?

Looks like a nice product, however it old technoligy.

Bring on the next item.

Alas, apparently DAvED can’t spell HDMI. I’ll pass.

Not even pass thru HDMI. No thanks also!

Marantz is one of the very best, well know in certain circles for the quality of their products… way better than sony (of course), dennon or even Bose (in my opinion)…

Right. No HDMI = Not Buying This, Soon to be, Obsolete Rec.

Marantz is a great company for home audio. Probably haven’t heard of it because they normally only sell in home audio stores, not places like best buy or circuit city. But they really make great electronics.

CNet gives it a 7.3. While it would be cool to have a 7.1 reciever, I just don’t have the bread… :frowning:

And I was so hoping for a Wootoff for my birthday… boo.

Just out of curiosity, what’s the point of video in/out on a receiver? Personally, I wouldn’t want the extra layer of signal degradation unless you own a system with discrete audio and video circuits…