March 2019 CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!! đŸ’©

(posted this in the wrong thread–dunno how since my last visit was here)

I’m a bit late due to having been visiting my brother’s family in Houston. Boy their new V-puppy is adorable! TT, you can always send me a V-pup anytime you want!

And on to the goods from the Bag I Snagged.

1-green monkey bag! WooHoo!!!

1-package of kiddie hangers. Slight disappointment as I wish they were adult-sized. But my younger niece can probably use them–she is a tiny thing still.

1-VGA to computer adaptor. Not what I thought at first, which was something that would let me tape shows. But instead can display shows from Netflix. I think. That would be pretty ok.

1-decorative switch. No, not that kind of switch. Not really sure what kind of switch. Something electrical. Or perhaps for a computer system? I don’t know, I’m an artist not an EE!

1-pack of ponytail elastics. Younger niece who is very good already with doing up hair. Or other Sis-in-law who often has her hair in a ponytail.

1-doggy diaper. Might fit Spark when he’s old. Dunno if I’ll keep it that long. Btb, Morgan refused to model this.

2-Littlest Pet Shop critters. An elephant that quite honestly is pretty nmad creepy, and a kitty. Church? Mystery Box? Swapsies?

1-weekly chart. Mums would’ve loved this!

1-knee band thingy. Sure, why not? Nothing else seems to help the bad knee be pain-free. Might as well try the thing from the Crap.

1-woot! stickies. Another thing Mums would’ve gotten a kick from. Although she would NOT have thought either thing was worth the price. Just making that clear in her memory.

1-phone popper thing. Not that I’ve had any great desire for a phone popper thing, but the punk unicorn totally cracks me up. I think I’ll be putting it on my phone, just as decoration. Probably will hate it and take it off–my phone’s already too big, adding the popper just makes it bigger yet. But lurve that punkicorn!

1-pair of incredibly nice safety leather work gloves. One size fits all, which is such a lie. There’s no way these will fit my friend whose hands are so tiny she can’t even 4-in-hand or shelly the smallest handbells. Very nice gloves. I’m pleased. Very please. They shall become my new work gloves.

1-bag of many many deli cups. As in what you get for doggy-bagging your baked beans. Doesn’t get much better than these. Perfect size for two servings of fruit to work. Love them. And with so many, I can toss them in the recycling once they get too used.

1-Adidas hoodie. Fairly heavy-weight. Fits great. I’d say this was a pooch-up, but you’ll see it’s not the worst.

Morgan is demonstrating the 1-Great Dane glass that arrived intact (!!) Nobody in our family has ever had Great Danes (I’ve already established we’re a V-family!), but you can never have too many milk glasses! Another score!

5 Likes

And the worst pooch up, and the ultimate, and just a smidge of disappointment.

Yes, you actually sent a KC Royals shirt to the gal living in the KC metro. For real. Someone is probably gonna lose his/her job for this pooch.

The disappointment is it’s just a smidge small. BUT–I might be able to fix that. After all, I made an entire dog costume. And a Hallowe’en trick’o’treat bag from a kid’s tee. At this point, I feel like I can sew anything (once the machine’s fixed
) And if I can’t figure out a fix, then it looks like it should fit my Sis-in-law. She needs more Royals shirts.

Meanwhile, Morgan is pretty certain the shirt’s actually too big.:smile_cat:

TT, as always thanks for the Crap! I love it all, even the shirt that’s tauntingly too small. What disappointment I felt is only slight, and fleeting. I count this as yet another fail for you there.

>'Kat

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay; better late than never, I guess!

There’s just a whole lot of random in this box

• 2x Chicago Bears beanies
  • Cal Golden Bears license plate frame (slightly bent)
  • Paper towel roll holder
  • Snowman toilet seat sticker (removable & reusable!)
  • Neon crayons
  • Phone case for a style I don’t have
  • Ear guards to keep bugs out (are these for real?)
  • 2XL Asics warmup pants (I’m not that chubby)
  • Plastic knife cover
  • Black fleece hat (fits perfectly!)
  • Legal-sized manila folders
  • woot sticky label set
  • How to Catch an Elf, a new Christmas classic
  • Paper woot? sack

And last, but best, a MiP robot. The kids have had a lot of fun with this little guy, getting him to do tricks, dance, and follow them around. Good thing we have wood floors everywhere! Nothing for my wife, so that is disappointing, but still not bad for my 16th Bushel of Crayons (and this one even had actual crayons!).

Until next time I tell myself I’m not going to buy one then end up getting one anyway because I can’t help myself!

4 Likes

Or mega-size Jello shots. :smiley:

4 Likes

Another late addition. My disappointment knows no bounds.

1. Mommy bear soothing stuffed animal to comfort me during my time of disappointment
  2. Stove top espresso maker to ensure mommy bear doesn’t soothe me to sleep.
  3. Mummy costume to ensure my children can entertain me to reduce the sting of disappointment.
  4. iPhone 4 charging case to ensure I can snapchat my friends for hours for additional emotional support in my time of need.
  5. Projector torch to entertain me in a dark room
  6. St Trinian’s DVD to distract me and help me forget my disappointment.
  7. Inflatable crown so I can be king for a day!
  8. Mouth guard so I don’t break any teeth while I pound my head against the wall in disappointment.
  9. Wrist strap so I don’t loose my projector torch in the dark room
  10. Spare Christmas LED bulbs to remind me of happier times
  11. Manchester City Football Visor to conceal the tears of disappointment in my eyes
  12. Funny Woot sticky notes to put a smile on my face
  13. Locking document bag where I can secure my journal describing the endless bounds of my disappointment.
  14. Ninja Grappling hook, that I can use to escape the confines of despair and disappointment (but will probably just take out an eye if I’m not careful - seriously, this thing is dangerous!).
  15. A woot bag to hold my sorrow (or my donations to Goodwill). :slight_smile:
4 Likes

My Crap came last week, but we had to wait for Luna’s hover-engine to recharge before we could post!

Good Stuff:
Fruit Infusion Water Bottle

OK Stuff:
Captain’s Hat
Agents of Shield Season 2 BluRay
Dreidel Candy/Soap molds
Squarish light-up glass

Not So Good Stuff:
St Trinian’s on DVD
Makeup brushes
2 Pop Sockets
Projection mini-flashlight
Assorted cell phone cases for phones nobody has
iPad case
Fake evergreen candle holder
“Ear Guards”
Product card with no product

Wooty Stuff:
Blue Woot! Monkey Bag
Woot sticky tags

Luna has a rare hover over this Bag of Crap!

7 Likes

1 Like

I forgot something–

1-journal-sized notebook. I’ve already put this to use recording my variable bills each month–gas and electric. I’ll probably also add what I pay to the neighborhood as that includes water and sewer too. I figure it’s probably a good thing to track my spendage through the year so I might better adjust my usage.

Gosh, there really was such plenty of usefulness from this Bag. Surely somebody messed up somewhere.

>'Kat

2 Likes

YAY!! LUNA-HOVER PIC!!!

Be sure to reward and help recharge the hover-engine with some nice kitty-treat. And a good thumb rub on the jaw in that magic spot that kitties love.

>'Kat

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. We’ve been dealing with some issues with my MIL and my BOC got set aside in all of the hustle and bustle.

In no particular order:
Blue M&M bag
Woot sticky notes (taking these to work!)
Jets toque (Bills fans here)
2x Manchester City visors (one Tottenham and one Arsenal fan)
2x medium Indiana Hoosiers t-shirts (neither Indiana fans nor size medium people)
Whitehorse, MT travel mug
Pancake flipper
Ball of hair bands (my hair is sometimes long enough to use!)
BKHC headphones
Neon crayons (didn’t know this was a thing)
Men’s L shorts (may fit husband)
Star Wars Speeder Bike action figure
L men’s Book the Movie t-shirt
S women’s2019 Year of the pig t-shirt
Heng balance lamp (looks like a Dyson fan but when the balls are placed near each other the lamp lights - NEAT!)

Some items will be useful, some will be given away
Thanks!!!

3 Likes

No April thread yet? (I just won one in the monkey game in the app!)

1 Like

Me too, can’t believe I actually got a BOC in the weekend app game!

1 Like

A little late but here is my BOC that as always is good for disappointing Mr Kitten. He’s like “seriously no cat treats???” ha
I got as follows:
1 Woot Monkey
1 Woot paper bag
2 Captain Kangaroo captain hats
1 paper towel holder
1 case for a Raspberry pie computer
1 4 pack of neon crayons
1 pack of weird curler thingys
1 projector torch flash light that you can change the constellations
1 San Francisco 49ers stocking cap
1 screen protector for a Galaxy Note 4
1 yellow paper folder
1 “1st birthday” banner
1 How to Catch an Elf book
1 humidifier filter
1 car seat cushion
1 Naked Face makeup remover

All and all a nice little bit of dissapointment to brighten my day :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

It’s pure luck if you get it.

1 Like

Just scored one via the jumping monkey.

1 Like

That’s three of us, TT we NEED that April Crap Thread

1 Like

My husband got one in the jumping monkey game too, and he died in the first 30 seconds! lol

1 Like

Sorry for posting so late. Too much going on with Hubby’s Dad is in the hospital.

Here is my haul:

Woot bag
Woot Monkey
Woot Post It Notes

Tool - Tap bit
Tool - Irwin 5/16 bit
Tool - 6n1 Screwdriver
Tool-Scissors
Kitchen - Funny Pint Glass
Kitchen - Pizza Cutter
Light switch cover
Pull Knob
Swim Goggles
Aquarium Decor
Blanket (for the furbabies)
Dinosaur Jurassic World Backpack
Book - Womens Voices on America
Book - Fantastic Beasts Coloring Book 2X
Roof Clips
Hand Warmers, NFL Ravens
2x Mens Silicone Wedding Rings
Rapid Charger
Weekly Planner
Notebook
Smartphone Tempered Glass

5 Likes

I’m sorry your father-in-law is unwell. I hope things get better very soon.

2 Likes

Did it work?

April thread is up!