March 2019 CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!! 💩

Woohoo I got crap on the app! Supah stoked! ::: happy dance:::

1 Like

My Crap is better than yours, my crap brings the monkeys to the yard… Darn right it better than yours…

I’m not disappointed, and for that I am disappointed. hmmm. Maybe I’m just properly appointed.

8 Likes

I really want to see these!

1 Like

Despite FedEx trying to save me by delivering to my neighbor’s house, the box still arrived and disappointment was had by all.

It looks like even Mortimer wants to be put out of it’s misery (see note on the arm). Other items clockwise

Ear and nose trimmer (suggestion?..)
Woot themed post it notes
emoticon finger puppets
Colored pencils
Travel bop-it and Simon
Screw driver set (to really drive home getting screwed)
Thermal underwear designed for very cold weather (you messed up, these would actually fit me! Not much ice fishing in soCal though)
Three Christmas ornaments with inspiring quotes
A Carolina Panthers Christmas hat
Crime scene caution tape sandwich baggies
A woot! themed paper bag

Thanks?..

6 Likes

BOC delivered today! Got it from the app on Saturday. Awesomely disappointing haul. :wink:

4 packs of red gel pens
1 box of 100 latex gloves
1 woot ? bag
1 marqee JOY sign
1 3d pen kit with 2 pens
1 set of hilarious mortimer post it type notes for messages
1 99 piece ball of hair bands
1 nail file
1 screaming monkey with bacon and egg cape
1 small stoneware tray (reading the box was the best — it tells you that it is NOT hammer safe and maybe not kid safe!!)

Horribly disappointed in a haul in which I can use almost every item!!! Thanks woot!!!

6 Likes

Button Cell batteries?!? Evil! Evil!

3 Likes

1 fantasy league last place travel cup
1 fantasy league last place Ginormous coffee mug
(The last place is accurate as I don’t belong to fantasy anything! Yay!)
1 hand set of emoji fingers (this could be fun!)
1 Nordic Blaze Warming Gear shoulder length hard hat liner with Velcro closures! Wicked cool!
1 rechargeable UV bug zapper! Camping here we come!
1 Christmapus tentacled Yule tide tale
1 hex key set! Supah stoked over this one!
1 inflatable crown cuz I am worth it! Now do i wanna be a princess or the queen?!?!
1 set of 4 different kinds of woot themed sticky notes!!! Love these!
A MONKEY! With bacon and eggs on his cape!
1 question mark paper bag!

Loving my haul! :blush:

Kudos to whoever wrapped that coffee mug! There was no way that was going to be a woot puzzle! Thank you woot crap packer! :green_heart:

Christmaspus the book while kid friendly is hysterical for adults! :joy:

5 Likes

modeling the crown over the Nordic hard hat head warmer along with emoji fingers my coffee and a book to read!

7 Likes

Lovely! :smiley:

2 Likes

When I won this digital game crap on the app last weekend I was expecting crap. While there was nothing I needed and it’s been several years since my last BOC, this wasn’t as crappy as I thought it would be.

1. Heavy Shop roll, I need to find someone who can use this thing. It made the box so heavy!
  2. a multi grid nail file
  3. Woot post it notes!
  4. Woot paper bag!
  5. Woot monkey with eggs and bacon cape!
  6. 99 hair ties in a hair tie ball
  7. M size woman’s Rams football jersey with Flacco on the back (no longer their quarterback) but it fits me.
  8. L kids size USA t shirt (also fits me)
  9. Manchester United visor (not a fan, know someone who is, but it’s cute and wearable)
  10. One polyester checkered 8’ drape panel (already given to a neighbor who sews and she will make it into a table cloth)
  11. One 2 XL 2 EG Mossy Oak Pattern Men’s Pullover with a hood (Already gifted to a neighbor who is going to Maine for 1/2 of the year, not very useful for March in south Florida)
  12. A piece of paper with V-RETS written on it. Did V-RET’s pack it? Thank you V-RETS!
    Jerry the cat checking it all out, not included!
5 Likes

Love your mainecoon kitty! One of mine is admiring my crap and says hi.

2 Likes

Just joined trying to lean how things work, you orde a boc or win I spontaneously?

1 Like

Win a chance to pay $9.99 (shipping included)for it. The weekend has a game you can play for a chance at it. Some other special events go on that I witnessed that you get a chance to get one also.

3 Likes

You can actually google how to get a bag of crap, there are sites out there instructing you how to disappoint yourself and spend money doing so.

2 Likes

Dude, that hurt. That really hurt. :sob:

For those that didn’t zoom in:

NOT HAMMER PROOF?!?!?! That’s what I’ve been doing wrong all these years!!!

I passed this on! Thank you for the kind words.

Quite lovely. You carry that look well. The crown suits you.

4 Likes

Sophie would love destroying that monkey!

1 Like

To be fair, my 3 year old loves the flying screaming monkeys. My wife and I?..less so…

2 Likes

I got one again!

2 Likes

So my BoC just shipped out. 9lbs.

What should I expect?

1 Like

Abject disappointment.

2 Likes