March 2019 CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!! đŸ’©

@netMASA

And that feeling never goes away.

3 Likes

I am curious, I do remember back in the day people used to talk about getting like projectors or TVs from BoC. Does Woot even do that kind of stuff anymore or did they stop when Amazon took over?

I’m not expecting anything like that. Only sadness.

1 Like

Don’t expect 9 lbs. Mine has the same weight placeholder
due Wednesday.

1 Like

It says 9 lbs. I’m expecting 9lbs

1 Like

My BOC delivery notice also says 9 pounds. Let us hope they are not filled with old text books or old phone books. If it is 9 pounds, it will be my heaviest BOC yet. Usually it is 4-5 pounds. BOCs weight are an average of numerous BOCs on a palette. Actual weight may be heavier or lighter.

1 Like

The disappointment was strong with this one. But in all seriousness, I need to thank you woot for providing a fun way for me to bond with my kiddos. We love watching the shipping tracker every day(Ok , ok every few hours). And then to watch them analyze every single item in the box. It’s been a fun. I look forward to the next one.
Anyway
 here are the goods;
Two identical New York Giants shirts (woman’s medium)
Two different New Orleans Saints shirts (woman’s large)
A pair of rain overalls (XXXL)
Superman dog costume (XL)
How to Catch an Elf book
Fantastic Beasts book
Washington Huskies decal (go Utes!!!)
Miami Dolphins helmet paper weight
50 count dip sprinklers
Despair flag
Five nights at Freddy’s mask
Blow up crown
Woot sticky notes
Thanks again woot!

6 Likes

qwertytheking
13d
Second BoC! Just as disappointing as always!

IMG_20190315_191707IMG_20190315_191707.jpg4048×3036 3.73 MB
Raiders Hoodie
IDO3d pen of some sort
SplitCam with image fusion technology! uses 35mm film, how old is this thing?!?!
Cast Iron Skillet, added a bunch of weight thought i was getting something good!
Kid size hangers
Crime scene sandwich bags
50 count drip feed sprinklers
Finally a Woot Pen and Bag

Thanks for the crap Woot!

A cast iron skillet is something good!

4 Likes

Was this from yesterday’s wootoff?

1 Like

sarahdowland(hope I spelled correctly?) ohhhh my!! I sure wouldn’t mind that saints shirt!! (lol) that is if’n ur not a saints fan!! (the saints are my hubz team, I a cowboys fan from birth!!) happy born/raised TEXAN I AM!! anywho, saints are my #2 pick when cowgurls aren’t playing
I luv your haul!! lucky all y’all!! betting those kiddos are thinkin you’re nuts for buying something you have NO CLUE what could possibly be in it!! hehehe
 it’s not the “prize”, my child, it’s the “game”!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::metal::metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

That still happens. I don’t know if you’re familiar with Woot letters (only sent during special events nowadays, not regular crap offerings), but a randomly selected few get letters from Wootbot (by way of ThunderThighs) and they get extra stuff. Extra special letter recipients get pallets full of stuff where they can get laptops, etc.

I got a letter once and my non-pallet 45 lb box of stuff had some nice things in it – a house/scratching post for cats, a rifle carrying bag, a remote control car, a battery charger, 15 rubber duckies, and various other odds and ends.

3 Likes

Got notice during the night that my BOC from the woot-off has shipped, expected delivery date of 4/1, April Fool’s Day - how appropriate! :wink: Can/t wait for the disappointment to ensue!

2 Likes

Shipping notice received. 9lbs and coming from the airport? I don’t recall seeing shipping details including the airport before. This morning, it says it’s out for delivery. We shall see. There may be a handoff to PO first.

2 Likes

i’m so disappointed to share that i’ll be watching the post for the next couple weeks

2 Likes

Mine has shipped and is actually coming via UPS 2nd day air and not SurePost. Never had one ship like that. Maybe because I’m a Amazon Prime member? Anyway
 9lbs due on April Fool’s Day.

1 Like

egoldj - Fun win! I can’t get the app to let me log in. Blah! Wavy “Hi!” from your cat doppelganger!!

5 Likes

Also Amazon prime member, getting this in 5 days

Mine will be here on Monday - also an Amazon Prime member.

Mine also scheduled for an April fools delivery and 9lbs. I wonder what kind of cruel joke this could be
 lol

9 lb placeholder. Expectations set to low. Linus and Melody in the same picture without violence? Anything is possible with enough catnip.

1 Like

Despite my bonehead move sending to the wrong address, the folks at Woot saved me and got it to the right address despite my dumbassness. Thanks Woot!

The customary Woot bag
A VERY COOL pad of Woot Post its
2 Kindle Fire cases
2 iPhone 6 Plus cases
1 LG 5 case
1 set Hytogi PC speakers
1 VERY hot pink STW bluetooth speaker
1 Wake Up color changing cup
1 set MobileSpec ear buds with case
1 length of hot pink chain
1 Nebraska Corn Huskers hat (Boomer Sooners here so ewwww)
6 in 1 screwdriver
1 Pencil Case
1 pkg 1o blank cards
Tennessee Titans t-shirt medium
1 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them coloring book
1 pair tinted swim goggles
1 Doggy Butler in a friggin’ house full of cats no less!
1 artsy metal outlet cover
1 Pour over coffee dripper
1 Pocket protector
1 set RIFD blocking holders
1 MR16 light bulb (uh, thanks?)
Alligator Cables (more like bike break calipers)
1 set Artsy Fartsy colored pencils
1 empty plastic bag labeled Platinum Pet (almost a crapless BoC, whew!)

Not only did you guys save my bacon, you rewarded me handsomely for being an idiot! Must be Spring Fever delirium! Thanks again Woot, now go get those raises!

Obligatory Cats Photos

8 Likes