March 2019 CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!! šŸ’©

Not too bad of a haul, I expect most of us will have something similar as well. Did you also weigh your box? Was it 9lbs? This is very important.

Is this the datasafe item in your picture?

1 Like

Please give all of those bellies all the rubs for me.

1 Like

Those are indeed the datasafe package!

1 Like

They get constant rubs so adding more will be no problem! Consider it done!

2 Likes

Totally blew off your questions-sorry 'bout that! I never got a shipping notice or tracking so no weight. I did not weigh it personally but I would estimate it in the 9-10 lb range. The heaviest thing in the box was the clock radio! Sorry I couldnā€™t give you a precise weight.

1 Like

As you now own this item, can I inquire about what exactly these are? Are they the card protectors or the wallet?

1 Like

• Spright motion indoor & outdoor laser projector
  • Scalp massager
  • Pro nail set kit
  • Mattress protector (Twin XL)
  • Woot post-its (love them!)
  • Woot bag
  • [Non M.C.] Hammer Time Multi TOol
  • 1 pair of womenā€™s socks
  • Peppaā€™s Halloween Party sticker book (giving this to my secretary as her daughter dressed up as Peppa last Halloween)
  • 9 clothes hangers

Thanks Woot!

4 Likes

There was a clock radio?

Important question, how much did your package weigh?

1 Like

The placeholder weight was 9 lbs. It actually seemed to weigh pretty close to that (due to the laser projector).

1 Like

Hereā€™s a couple of pictures for ya. They are similar to the ones you get with your ATM or Debit card. Package came with 2 passport size and 10 credit card size.

The clock radio was in the upper right corner of the picture behind the outlet cover. Itā€™s like those hotel clock radios with the clear buttons on top to customize your preset stations I think.

1 Like

It. Arrived.

The 9lbs weight was pretty close. Most of that weight was due to one item. See pics below.

The overall haul.

The weight was due to this thing.

My disappointment was closer than it appeared.

6 Likes

A Timing Pulley? really? Not really valuable if you donā€™t need it but $39 on Amazon

3 Likes

Iā€™m not for sure that thatā€™s a side mirror for a 2002 Sable, but it looks pretty similar to the one Mums kept knocking off. If so, thatā€™s a good $200+ repair right there.

(if youā€™re curious, it was after Mumsā€™ eye surgery. And her dr didnā€™t want her to get new glasses yet 'cause Medicare would only pay for one new pair. After the third time she knocked the mirror backing out of the garage, she told him ā€œI couldā€™ve bought three glasses for what that mirrorā€™s cost me!ā€ The poor Momma.)

>'Kat

3 Likes

Mine is also UPS and 9lbs. Iā€™m not a prime member. Canā€™t wait!

1 Like

9 lbs and coming on April fools day. Iā€™m amused already. <3

3 Likes

Club Nation 2?! OH HECK YEAH! late nineā€™s club music was the best!

3 Likes

Mine is scheduled for delivery on Monday but has arrived at my local UPS center this morning at 6amā€¦ They are open for another 90 minutesā€¦ Should I drive over and see if I can pick up today, or will they not be able to release until Monday morning?

1 Like

You can always call the local center, but normally interception like this costs money.

1 Like

Itā€™s crapā€¦ let it work itself through the systemā€¦ no need to rush, or push, things too hard. Thatā€™s how injuries happen.

4 Likes

Just got my first Digital Crap from the app. This makes my 22nd BOC, first one being on 8/30/07.

Keep on Wooting!!!

3 Likes