March 2019 CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!! šŸ’©

I play the game to win a bag of crap. When I go to see if I won, nothing happens. This is :poop:!

1 Like

If you arenā€™t getting at least an offer to buy a tee shirt or a message stating that you miss the old Woot, something is not right, maybe uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.
Iā€™ve been trying on the app forever and usually get an offer to buy a tee shirt. No thanks, donā€™t need any more tee shirts.
But this time I actually got the BOC. Donā€™t give up and try every Saturday/Sunday and it might pay off like it did for me.

Keep on Wooting!!!

2 Likes

I won my first BOC yesterday :sunglasses: Really hoping I get a pallet of crap :poop::poop::poop: I love crap

2 Likes

Dangit UPS, letting me follow my delivery then changing my time from 10-12 to 5-7 estimated delivery. I donā€™t wanna wait all day to be ashamed

1 Like

9 pounds. Should get it today. Probably crappy.

1 Like

How many elf books will there be?

1 Like

Enough to fill your shelf.

3 Likes

Not sure if I like this UPS Follow my package feature. It was 3 blocks away, an hour ago, now it is 10 blocks away. 9lbs of disappointment that for some odd reason I cannot wait to get.

1 Like

They changed mine too :frowning:

1 Like

Wootbot strikes again!

Nehehehehehe

2 Likes

LOL!!! Glad CS was able to come to the rescue! nice haul and beautiful kittehs!

1 Like

March%20woot
swim ring rainbow donut
How to Catch an Elf book
Ear Guards (protects your ears from ear-spiders, earwigs, and other creepy ear dwellers) Got a few laughs out of that
Projector Torch, son is currently obsessed with that
Woot Monkey, son screamed with excitement when he saw that
Veggie spirial slicer
Woot post it notes, amusing
Portable air purifier
Multi-sport socks (size small womeā€™s 6-7.5)
Hole Saw 6mm, 6 piece
Toddler Impact Tee (will fit my daughter and then my son so score)
Watermelon Slicer (Been debating about getting one)
49erā€™s boys hat (son claims he wants it, but not sure as weā€™re Packer nation here in our city. I donā€™t care either way)
Apple Watch replacement strap
not sure what the small things in the white bags are, guessing some type of smart watch or fit bit skin
Water Filter, sadly wont fit our fridge.
Toilet paper holder, weā€™ll use it
Samsung Galaxy S6 Case
Screen protector
Woot bag
UCF Knights shirt, size L
Wisconsin Badgers shirt, size L
Tennesse Sports shirt, size L (I will see if my friends in TN want it)
New York Jets female shirt, XL
Last but not leastā€¦
What the crap is this! Itā€™s a Chicago Bears Shirt ugh! Good news is, I have a friend that would want it so itā€™s theirs. Size M.

Thank you Woot for the amusement!

7 Likes

Well this certainly is suspicious. Usually UPS tries to drop off a box at least two or three times (and definitely chucks it at the front office), but this time it was ā€˜one and doneā€™ and now they are sending it to an Access Point so I can get it tomorrow.

I wonder if this is new policy or in relation to my craps.

2 Likes

My 9lbs baby bag of crap shows up Wednesday! Canā€™t wait to be disappointed!

1 Like

I really think this new Follow My Delivery feature from UPS is the worst thing ever. How many loops around my house does the truck need to make? How often does it need to stop 1 block away before traveling 2 miles away? I think they are just teasing meā€¦

4 Likes

Ok. It has been delivered and there is a lot of different kinds of crap.

1 x Woot bag
1 x Texans winter hat
1 x Vikings ugly sweater
2 x Packers gift bags
1 x Arty Farty 50/50 Rainbow Pencils
1 x Woot post it notes
1 x package of cellophane bags and ribbons
12 x tiny plastic chickens
1 x flush cutters
1 x screw driver set
1 x pvc pipe cutter
1 x eparƩ chilling stones
2 x emergency thermal blankets
1 x pink phone case
2 x There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Turkey books
2 x fantastic Beasts coloring book
1 x Modern Meditation coloring book
1 x mouth guard
1 x Brooklyn nets leash
1 x fly fishing line paste
1 x woot monkey with bacon & egg cape
1 x package of hit mit balls
1 x led light
2 x How to catch an elf book
1 x fantastic beasts character guide
1 x set of Ethernet labels
1 x white wall hook

Whew. Thatā€™s a lot of crap.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been watching too because I have to leave soon to meet up with a friend thatā€™s in town. UPS has been everywhere in a 2 mile radius around my house, but hasnā€™t made it to my house yet. The page says ā€œalmost thereā€ but I think theyā€™re lying. The are being just plain mean!

2 Likes

Woot Woot!

As usual, only my husband got a couple things he wanted (and I am the one who is truly obsessed by Bag of Craps) but I do get the joy of giving the rest away to neighbors.

1. One Woot stinky sock bag
  2. One Woot post-it stickers (that had fallen to the floor so they missed out on the photo op)
  3. Some truly horribly ugly snowman light up ā€œfiber opticā€ wands (that do not light up, likely bad batteries)
  4. Leviton 62DLC-MO2 Fiber Patch Cord (too geeky for me)
  5. Galaxy S7 Edge phone case
  6. Pink 16" diamond studded (pretty sure they are genuine) dog collar
  7. PowerMonkey Charger (Husband snagged this)
  8. Nebraska ball cap (Husband snagged this too, even though he is not really a sports fan)
  9. Box of Smead End Tab File Pockets, 5.25" Expansion, box of 10, sells for 32.24 on Amazon. No need for them, but I volunteer for the opera here in Milwaukee. Office said they could use them, so Woot is supporting the Opera. Yay Woot!
  10. Butterfly Passport/Luggage tag set
  11. Orcs Orcs Orcs game

And that is it folks! Lots of stuff for the local ā€œBuy Nothingā€ page, 2 things for my hubbie and the kid things for my next door neighbor teacher whose school has an incentive store for the kids who get tickets.

I face timed with my mother who is a new Woot recruit and her sister, they had fun opening the box with me!

Thanks for the fun.

5 Likes

Awwww, I think theyā€™re kinda cute.

2 Likes

Oh no! At first it said my BOC was coming the 11th, when Iā€™ll be out of town. I checked the tracking number and itā€™s coming TOMORROW!!!

It is already failing to disappoint.

3 Likes