Marché Noir Pasta Caberneti 4-Pack

Marché Noir Pasta Caberneti 4-Pack
$16.99 (Normally $34.00) 50% off List Price
(2) Caberneti Rotini,12 oz package
(2) Caberneti Fettuccine, 12 oz package

I bought these when they were on sale here a month or so ago, and have really enjoyed them. The cabernet flavor is subtle and not overpowering and some picky eaters I’ve made it for have even liked it. Plus it’s pretty darn unique. Really good with whatever red sauce you choose, and also comes with a really good recipe to cook with tomatoes, cheese, basil, olive oil, etc that’s worth trying. Definitely worth the money IMO. I bought qty 3 of these 4 packs and have made it 3 or 4 times so far, all with very good results. If you don’t mind paying a bit extra for pasta you can get cheap at the store for $1-2, then I’d highly recommend this.

For once my insomnia served me well. Always buy the max when these come up.

You can’t go wrong, but I still find this best plane or with some truffle butter. Don’t like to put sauces on this stuff, you’re just disguising the great flavor, IMHO.

EDIT: Now how about some Brandini :wink:

The thumbnail said ‘jerky’. :frowning:

Good idea with the truffle butter. Don’t have any right now but wonder if my white truffle oil would make for some good eating with these along with a couple of fresh ingredients mixed in.

I ordered these the last time they were offered, August 22. They came last week. Don’t expect fast shipment.

The pasta is ok, and there is a mild flavor to them, but I think the stash I have will do me for a while. Not enough different to justify the price, even here on Woot! They are still mostly Durum Semolina, aka wheat flour.

The are also easy to overcook. The directions say 5 - 8 minutes for the rotini, but at the 5 min mark they were overdone. Hard to cook these al dente.

Glad to have had the opportunity to try them…once.

has anyone received notice of shipping for these.

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it’s still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

Also, feel free to email us at service@woot.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

i did not order wine…lol…but if yall want to send some along that might help with sloooow shipment…nothing says personalized like auto reply…haha…

That shipping time applies to all purchases on wine.woot. They all go through the same shipping process.