Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker

This thing is for my heart after not getting a bag of crap :*(

These are not the droids you’re looking for…

So you can drink away your sorrows of getting the chamber once again!

Could use one after realizing I’ve missed, yet again, another opportunity for a Band of Clarinets.

I have one of these. It’s AWESOME. Great for parties and it is much more consistent than a blender for icy drinks. It literally shaves the ice at the top of the machine, then is a blender at the bottom to blend the shaved ice and whatever flavoring you use.

I could use a drink…my F5 finger is exhausted and it failed miserably.

I love my cordless version of this machine. It’s idea of “3 servings” is really only one for me though. Powerful and has no problems blending Ice not too chunky, but not too fine. Jimmy buffet approved.

Needed this before the 4th of July bash we threw. Decent price. It is $350 on amazon right now but looks like it normally goes for $250 on amazon. Lowest ever was $168 according to camelcamelcamel.com

Nothing says “It’s 5 O’clock somewhere” like having your own Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker for yourself… But expect to get funny looks when you crank it up at 8AM…

So confused

Here’s the official anthem of this machine that must be played any time you use it:
[youtube=ohac8ufjFM8][/youtube]
-=C=-

I love my Margaritaville and I think I should bring it out for use since I came out from the anti-chamber plus one BOC!

GO SQUARRYLS!

Happy Birthday Woot! Woot Woot

Betta Koi for the win…

Kekekekekekekekkekeke!!!

There is an actual website dedicated exclusively to reviewing blenders. Now I know where are all of the failed dotcom website owners went after the bubble burst!

http://blenderreviewshq.net/margaritaville-dm0500-reviews/

Wasted away in woot-arita-ville!

My wife wanted one if these sooooooo bad. Well she’s used it like five times over the last four years. Great investment huh? Takes up a lot of counterspace too. But it works great.

I love Jimmy Buffett. I love margaritas. But I have no need for this as I like my margaritas like I like my women: salty and on the rocks!