Marilyn Monroe Sauvignon Blonde (6)

Marilyn Monroe Sauvignon Blonde 6-Pack
Sold by: Nova Wines
$64.99 $132.00 51% off List Price
2014 Marilyn Monroe Sauvignon Blonde

http://i.imgur.com/xgusGrn.png

I have the golden ticket! Who doesn’t want a bottle of free wine and all I need to do is write something about it? After slaving away in the kitchen Friday night to prepare for company on Saturday. I enjoyed a glass of this wine to review for today’s release. Some of us have a very low tolerance for alcohol. Hence one glass only.

I found this wine to have some light citrus notes. It did have a wonderful crispness to it. Even I noticed a slight melon flavor towards the end. As you can tell I am not a wine connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination. I enjoy my sauvignon blanc with more emphasis on the fruit side rather than the grassy. Add the crisp feel this one is a must have for me.

NOT TRUE, WOOT. MA is approved for direct to consumer wine sales and is not a stick-in-the mud buzzkilling state. Fix this. It’s very annoying that I can’t take advantage of these promotions.

Thanks to stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators, wine may only be delivered to the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Vermont, Wisconsin, Wyoming
If your state’s not on the list, you’re out of luck… for now. Keep up with the ever-changing laws over at ShipCompliantBlog.com, and/or sound the alarms with your state assembly person through FreeTheGrapes.org. Meanwhile, all Federal, state and local laws are complied with in providing this wine.

There are some wines that I cannot get shipped to CT. I have had to pass on quite a few offerings.

Go visit yesterday’s thread for a lengthy discussion on this.

Thanks for the notes.

You can put away your pitchfork darling. We had a lengthy discussion about this yesterday.

53rd Annual Massachusetts State A.A. Convention
Dates:
November 10-12, 2016

1657 Worcester Road
Framingham, MA 01701

http://www.area31aa.org/files/conventions/2016_ma_state_convention_cropped-hand.png

I somehow managed to get a golden ticket! All the more surprising as I usually prefer red wines. Most of my wine.woot purchases have tended to full bodied red wines, so imagine my surprise to open a bottle of this Sauvignon “blonde!”

This wine proved to be a great full bodied wine! Just the right amount of acidity with a nice crisp & fresh taste. I have a terrible pallet and can’t usually distinguish many flavors. But I was able to detect a nice citrus taste.

My wine rack is overflowing, but I’m in for in order…Thanks for the golden ticket!

All tasting notes for this wine have been cross posted into CT under user name wine.woot_taster. User names have been removed to protect the guilty. PM me if you want your tasting note removed or user name added back.

Thanks and back to the wineing.