Mark of Fitness HP-787/MF-86 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor

thank you mr doctor lard

this isnt cheaper than amazon

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New Mark of Fitness HP-787/MF-86 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, for $19.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Mark of Fitness HP-787/MF-86 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor

What do you want to do ?[list][]Access the price comparator for Mark of Fitness HP-787/MF-86 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
[
]Lookup at Froogle, Amazon and eBay in one click[/list]

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.png
http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

About this post

Yes it is. The MF81 is $34 at amazon. This is a higher model and hence more expensive. That said, I’m still not sure it’s worth it.

Yes it is. The MF81 is $34 at amazon. This is a higher model and hence more expensive. That said, I’m still not sure it’s worth it.

Good luck on getting it to your Mother by this coming Sunday…

I think he’s counting on his mother’s poor memory of what day it is.

I’ve had one of these for about 8 Months now, and I have taken it to my Cardiologist when I go. We have checked against his big “Wall Unit”, and it has been “Spot On” every time. IMHO, works for me…

Hey! Looking at the write up, my birthday is soon. Will Woot be sending me one?

Although I’d prefer a coupon or Bag Of Coupons… :slight_smile:

I know, I know. Blow out my candles and make that wish!

What did you expect? Do you really need sign: “This item is not for entertaining”?

In for one.

Maybe I’ll do a study to see if cheap bluetooth headsets have an affect on blood pressure.

Wow woot, two failures in a row.

ROFLSTFU

well crap… i never got ill listening to a wootcast until today while partaking of the cheeseburger-macaroni

!!! bastards

For those who do not have access to scientific literature, there are countless studies that have sought to validate the use of wrist blood pressure monitors over the past few years. The consensus is that there is no consensus, or rather some brands work well and are recommended for clinical use, and others not so much. unfortunately, this brand had not been tested but my conclusion is that it is reliable enough (+ or - 2%) to tell you if your job and kids are killing you with hypertension and heart disease.

Happy living!

Wow woot is really scraping the bottom of the barrel today.

So what, you put a beverage in the holder and it tells you the weight and temperature? Awesome! Count me in for 3!!!

Dear Woot,
How old do you think that your average buyer is, 100? You should have more cool gadgets and less boring stuff for old people.
From, me

The description was hilarious… but not hilarious enough to buy one.

I agree.
As a doctor who has purchased 2 similar units from Woot previously, I can say these are accurate. Your wrist needs to be at the same level as your heart for a good reading but that is also the case with standard arm cuff units. It is very handy to use, which may be more important than absolute precision. Most of you who should be checking your BP regularly are not.