Mark of Fitness MF-140 Chest Belt Heart Rate Monitor and Watch

jeez no wonder we have such a high percentage of “over weight” folks in the country …don’t even know what the use of this is for…its for when you exercise you know and that isn’t sitting on the couch either unless you’re watching your favorite NFL team get whomped…that also increases heart rates and blood pressures…

…Let’s face it, kids. While these watches might make a great gift for the old farts in your lives who need to watch their tickers, there’s really only two words to describe what Woot needs to be offering, and offering pretty fracking quick:

HARD DRIVES!!!

'Nuff said.

funny how they delete any comments that are negative towards the product…I’ve gotten two deleted, thus far. fucking commies.

Yeah, but with the MIO you have to touch the face of the watch with your fingers. It’s not like it reads your pulse from your wrist.

…It may not be censorship. The forums are getting flooded with everyone slamming Woot to buy these damn things, and I’ve had the forum choke 11 times trying to make a post, and the one that got through posted twice.

just curious. so you look down at your wrist and it registers “0” . It would appear one does not have alot of time to do anything about this situation. I suspect the folks who buy this are the same ones who spend 29.95 for a “gas guage” for your propane tank, when in fact what you really need is a $19.95 spare tank ready to go when you run out of propane just when the 26 people are showing up for dinner.

nite now

Nub that posts 3 times. Anybody who works out or who does cardio knows that you can only burn fat when your target heart rate is reached. This has nothing to do with age or failing hearts, its about staying in shape and not being obese heffers.

…Heh, this just hit me: if you were wearing one of these while playing with yourself, would that confuse the readings?

Not that I’m going to buy one and try, mind you…:slight_smile:

Actually, we don’t delete comments just because they’re negative; they’re deleted because they don’t say why. If you have some justification for calling the product gross, by all means illuminate us. Same goes for positive posts.

Check out this thread for more information on deleted posts.

I think it would depend what hand you are using

They would do better if they were selling a heart rate monitor joy stick. Too many people glued to their computers and xboxes on this site.

omg chest strap? lol what does this thing look like, pretty sure that would be distracting while working out

…Which means that if you’re right handed, and you decided to go it lefty, then the readings -would- be skewed because you’d be feeling guilty about fooling around on your regular partner!

Boy, Dave Chappel could have had a field day with one of these…

again, i think it would depend on what hand you are using!

…Or whose chest the damn thing happens to be strapped across!!

(Woot could have sold more of these had they shown one strapped across the chest of someone with breasticles to spare, natch!)

I think that as long as the left hand knows what the right hand is doing, all would be okay.

Does anyone make a watch that measures sphincter circularity and gripping ability? As long as I’m being anal about my so-called health, I might as well measure it.

Ok, so let me get this straight. Since when does WOOT! Think we are all into fitness? Think about this…

We drink too much caffiene so we can stay up till insame hours to see what Woot! has to offer. Then we realize we do not have enough cash even for a Bag-O-Crap so we go and work 12 hours a day, or 80 hours in a week so we can come back and do it all over again.

'nuff said!

…BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! I’m going to -steal- that line!!

I think you might be on to something. Woot should combine this gizmo with that Hamilton coffee maker they had on a while back. These are the kind of forward thinking marketing ideas they need more of!