Mark of Fitness Semi-Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor

Strike Two for Woot!

Recent Woot History:

Thursday - Creative Zen V Plus 1GB Media Player (Home Run!)
Yesterday - Xact XG2500 (strike one)
Today - Mark of Fitness Semi-Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor (strike two)

Don’t make tomorrow “strike three!”
I want an item that will “sellout” (I want to buy/sell).

TWG

Fits arm sizes 9.0 – 12.5 in.

This doesn’t come close to fitting around my arm. Anyone know if you can get a larger cuff for this?

Khoa, this is a reply to you and to other comments I saw, but I had a transplant a few years ago and the doctors told me to get one of these and monitor my blood pressure everyday for about the first month or so. Being the cheap man that I am, I went to a drugstore and purchased their ~$40, generic brand pump (it was an arm one, not a wrist one). It was easy to put on and start, making it really hassle free and all the results I got were within 2-3% of the one at the hospital when I went for check ups. I’d trust generic and would not worry about screwing up the results by checking your own. Shouldn’t be a problem.

Wow, that’s a lot more accurate than I would have thought. Thanks for the clarification!

Unless your particularly buff physique is the reason this won’t fit around your arm, checking your BP regularly would be advisable, but you’ll need to do alot more to remedy all the problems that com with excess bulk! (Meant in the most positive way!)

You and you alone are responsible for your own health and wellbeing. Get up now and fix it. RIGHT NOW!!!

L.ol he has an excuse not to buy this

is 128/84 good or bad?

Received mine today, but manual was missing. Does anyone have a link to an electronic version online? Thanks.

Mine came and it’s missing the exhaust valve, kind of hard to use without that!

FYI, I called the company and they said they will be sending me out one today.

PM me and I’ll scan mine and send it to you, if you’d like.

Mine arrived after two weeks and worked great the first time I used it! Seemed very accurate based on my history. When my wife tried to use it next, the cuff sprung an air leak right where the hose enters it. I called the manufacturer and they agreed to mail a replacement cuff at no cost.

I’m not sure the new one will last much longer, but now I’ll feel more comfortable removing the cover from one to reseal all the seams and hope that resolves any future leak issues…

A little disappointed, but I’m satisfied with the support so far.