Mark of Fitness Wrist-Mounted Blood Pressure Monitor

agreed, on both counts.

Bought one last time and it works fine. Just one question that I cannot get an answer to. Can get no response from the manufacture as to what difines an irregular heartbeat. Keep getting the display, however no answer from “Mark of Fitness”.

Nite Nite Woot, Still waiting for that BAG OF CRAP.

I bought two of these last time around. One for me and one for my parents. I had concerns about accuracy so I checked it against thier high $ unit and they were both just as accurate. This is a good deal.

I WOOTED!

Being a paramedic I have no use for this professionally, but having a nagging wife, I do beleive this can become neck mounted.

And I think it’s blue tooth.

Hey I am not over 70 but well under and last year had heart surgery…
This is a great monitor to take on trips etc.
Your day will come to quote Martha and the Vandellas…

I bought one of these the last time woot offered it. Junk. It gave a wildly different reading every time I tried it. All wrong.

:looks down at gut:
“yep im outta shape, dont need a watch to tell me that”

The “leading consumer magazine” tested various BP monitors last year I believe, and the wrist type were (at that time, at least) the least accurate. You don’t want to mess with poor accuracy if you really need one of these. They are much more convenient that the arm cuff types though, if pinpoint accuracy isn’t that important. This is a great price for a monitor with a full display-many can run well over $50.00

I paid $55 for this one about 6 months ago. It works fairly well for the blood pressure monitor aspect. I wouldn’t put too much faith in the irregular heartbeat monitor though - every few readings it says I have one, but I don’t. I had it re-checked by my doctor and he indicated that those are extremely sensative and innacruate when detecting irregular heartbeats.

I would recommend passing and getting a monitor that goes around your arm, rather than your wrist. If you don’t have your wrist lined up exactly with your heart, the reading will be innacurate.

Still, a good price.

Wow… the combination of this woot and the lame podcast make this a historiaclly sorry day in woot history…

I say to thee woot… Give me quality, or give me BOC!

I have heard that the wrist monitors are not as accurate as the arm pressure monitors.

you know that scene in “A Christmas Story” where Ralphie looks into the mailbox to see if his lusted-after Lil Orpahn Annie decoder ring is inside and, upon finding it not to be there, sighs “Oooohh! Skunked again!”…yeah, it’s like that…

Bought 2 of these last time for work. Not a problem and since the price has dropped it’s a better deal

With this you can watch your blood pressure constantly rise until the magic moment. Then watch it go back down when the new Woot goes up.

My doctor’s machine and this wrist machine were within 2 points of one another. Mine was highly accurate!

The product Info was just oh, too good - woot me for one!

I can’t seem to find this model WS-820Q online. I found WS-820. Anyone know the difference(s)?

Just a quick question, if I need 5 of these can I order 3 and then place a second order for 2? Or is 3 the maximum I can buy? Thanks :slight_smile:

DITTO - this was a surprisingly good woot, despite the disparaging comments - glad to have it, must say - at a good price too

you’re really showing your age, dude.