Mark of Fitness WS-820Q Blood Pressure Monitor

Being a nursing student I think that this would be an excelent tool to use to practice taking blood pressures manually.

I can vouch for this, I wish I’d bought another at the time.

You never know when its OFF though, since theres always something on the display…and the LOW BATT indicator is always on even with fresh batteries.
Still on same set since the last woot (But I havent used it but 50 times)

When it is in the case, it also looks like a weird birth-control device if you leave it near your bed or in the bathroom.

I KNOW this is accurate, because I just had my heart calibrated, and it matches up fine. All kidding aside now, I get some spiked readings at times, but then again so does the big sit-down model we have at work. Always take a few readings, this stores averages

To those who have one of these, how big is it? Like, calculator watch sized? PDA sized? what? Thanks!

Wrist monitors are NOT accurate, and need to be banned! [When was the last time an MD measured BP at the wrist??] The cuff needs to go around the UPPER arm! save your WOOTS your $$ , and your health!! Maybe as a paperweight??

woot trying to keep you health in the new year…always looking out!

Mark of Fitness WS-820Q Blood Pressure Monitor
$19.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Mark of Fitness Blood Pressure Monitor with Irregular Heartbeat Detection - WS-820Q

Actually, it was a Doobie Brothers song. DC Talk just did a cover of it. I knew what you were talking about though. Either way, good song.

I’ve been watching this lame website almost every night for months. I’ve never seen anything that was the right product AND the right price. Never new tech. Never the right tech. Always dumb stuff for the last month.

Once again, they get people to stay up by making the ‘buy’ button bounce… and this is what we get? Somehow, in the less than 5% of nights I miss, I missed every single bag of crud they’ve sold, which I’ve always wanted to try. I accidentally bought the random calendar crap, which was a waste of money because they made it ‘look’ like a BOC.

I"m done, this website blows. Nothing EVER worth having. It’s all salton kitchen crap, reselling crap that didn’t sell the first time, and huge projection tv’s that noone in their right mind would buy with the technology all moving to LCD/Plasma (for the same price, mind you).

Good riddance, Woot. You’re officially out of my deal links for good. Sell this crap to people dumber than me.

Thanks for deleting this post, you ■■■■’s, cause I know it’s gone (several people should quote it just so it lives).

Hey Dude, go refurbish another statement…
We read this yesterday and the day before…get a life…

Woot, Woot…

My personal experience with Woot… I purchased a Disc Clone last year and it was damaged in shipping. I emailed them about it and they were very friendly and willing to help me. Maybe it’s easier to help one customer than 100 at a time. Anyway, I sent it back and got a full refund. No Woot complaints here. And, I think tonite’s Woot is a good one. I just don’t happen to need one.

PS… I enjoy reading the posts about the Woots just about as much as the Woots themselves. I am sadly entertained for hours by the posts.

I definately smell my pony this woot really got me close I see the pony droppings all over this woot
Oh I got him

seeing them online for $64.99… The page cannot be found Good price. Not for mr though.

Better W00t! tomorrow???

I need a brown paper bag, my lunches are getting tired of the padded one i’ve been forced to use.

I’m in for one…for my sister - she has kids

Dont get a BFG. Quality control is non-existant, and it takes WEEKS to get a replacement (And you get a refurb for a replacement, standard crap policy from many companies like WD, Maxtor, Seagate, PNY…) Try Newegg.com or Zipzoomfly.com. No hassle returns. I returned a MoBo to newegg a YEAR after I bought it for a new replacement.

Perfect WOOT. I have terrible blood pressure and my dad gets arrythmia . They need to shock him with those paddles once in a while to set it beating right again.
Say hello to my future. . .

O man, i gotta have one of these…

I actually have one now… I bought it for a hundred dollars on Ebay because i needed to monitor my blood pressure after my five transplants after my big plane crash in the south indies… It was bad. They had me on bed rest but the nurses were to busy with the other people that need 70 or so transplants… I was lucky. I only needed a heart, two lungs, kidney, and liver. Since they had me out they cut my toe nails too… I’ve had to change my whole wardrobe of shoes… slowly but surely they are starting to fit again (the surgery was 7 years ago).

Anyway, im getting me another one because it brings back good memories of a new heart…

I said it before, and I’ll say it again: This is NOT an “old person’s” Woot. If you are alive and breathing, it is good to know what your blood pressure is under various circumstances. And for anyone who has HAD prior problems, this makes a good adjunct monitoring aide.

I don’t feel like giving another medical dissertation on it at the moment…but Gimma can link you to my previous post about this. In the meantime, I’ll let the people who bought it last time share their experiences…and let the naysayers make themselves look like idiots with their uneducated comments.

Buy it. Use it. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones.

Chaidog said:

Wooters Beware
On Jan 1st of 2006 Woot sold 500 units of Monster Surround Sound Gaming Speaker Systems. Four days later they told an unlucky 100 or so Wooters that they would not be getting there order because some of the units were damaged in shipping. And we would be getting a refund of our payment back to us plus a $10 coupon that we could use on our next purchase at Woot. Then we were told shortly thereafter that there was some good news, and that we would have an update on the situation the coming Monday by email.
Well its been 32 days since that post and we have yet to hear from Woot. So take this post anyway you want but I just thought that the people that purchase from Woot should at least know what kind of company that they deal with when they they hit the “I Want One” button, its not always what they get!

Now that’s the kind of thing that invites competition…

3Putt

PS - The Forum master must have disabled the Quote button on Chaidog’s post…it wouldn’t work, kept throwing an error.

Got a couple of these last time … They both worked fine
good price too

Maybe woot is in dire financial straits… that would explain all this shitty rehashes. “Either we clear out the shit in the warehouse or the creditors send us into bankruptcy.”

Woohoo! One less person to get between me and my stuff!