Mark Slippers - 6 Colors

The muk-luks with all the maroon in them, what color-name/ludicrous shade of grey would you color blind staffers use to describe it?
I’ll take one pair in size 12.
Thank you.

Yeah color blind staffers please help with the colors. Which slippers are navy and which are the blue ones???

Yaaaay Slippppuuuuuuzzzz

Sizes are actually SMALLER than listed. I ordered a small for my size 9 feet, which I normally wear size 9 shoes & boots, but these slippers were actually smaller & didn’t fit right.

ORDER ONE SIZE LARGER if you can.

I’m stuck with a pair of slippers that don’t fit and out $20 bucks (plus shipping). Thanks for nothing Woot.

Hello, ordered these a few days ago, they arrived yesterday. Just wanted to warn, their sizing is WAY OFF. I wear a size 10 US. ANY size 10 to 10 1/2 fits me. Their sizing says medium is 10 to 11. WRONG. They are at least 2 sizes too small. I would say the “medium” is more like an 8 to 9 US.
Very disappointed that what I received won’ fit.

SAME HERE! DOH!!!

I bought these and another pair. Size 10.5 shoes. Bought size 11. They are like size 9. Waiting to see if I get a refund. Hope I do. Still don’t buy anything from the last internet store that hosed me. That was in 2002.