Marquee Innovations 2-Pack Bubble Popper Toy

Marquee Innovations 2-Pack Bubble Popper Toy

1 Like

These are just stupid. There is NO bubble popping satisfaction in these. Save your money unless you want a rainbow (wrong color order, btw) trivet for your pots.

2 Likes

These just arrived. I bought them to serve as miniature painting palettes. I would argue that the photos intentionally misrepresent the size and of these but otherwise I’m satisfied.

1 Like

Are they NOT 5"?

1 Like

Not quite but they are close. I would argue that in several pictures they appear significantly larger than 5”.

1 Like

These are a huge hit at my house. One went home with a guest on Easter even. One side is very quiet, but the other definitely creates popping sounds.

4 Likes

These were a let down. And quite smelly so I had to air them out. I expected it to be a thicker silicone to have an actual pop, similar to the edging.
This feels like a deflated rubber balloon with barely any pop.
At least my toddler is somewhat interested in them.

1 Like

My daughter is autistic. She loves them and has trouble putting them down. They do not pop.
However she loves the texture and is one of her favorite thimgs to play with now.

I need to know if these things are BPA free or have anything else i need to be careful with.
Anyone know?

1 Like

I tried Googling it but couldn’t find anything. If there’s contact information on the packaging, your best bet would probably be to contact the manufacturer.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

They are silicone, and silicone is BPA free.