Mars 380Pc Candy Variety Bag, Your Choice

Mars 380Pc Candy Variety Bag, Your Choice

If it arrives melted, I send it back.

5 Likes

Shouldn’t unsold Easter candy be a bit cheaper than this?

8 Likes

Just what everyone needs right now when we’re in a stay at home lockdown and not as active as we were when we were going to work each day.

Perfect timing, what with Easter fast approaching and all.

1 Like

It is much cheaper if you head to Walmart - exact same bag $5 (in stock at the time of posting at my local store)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/SNICKERS-M-M-S-TWIX-MILKY-WAY-and-3-MUSKETEERS-Easter-Candy-Bag-117-16-oz/185925317

3 Likes

I see $24.98
Delivery not available
Pickup not available

I’m guessing it depends on your location.

Shipping not available. I would rather pay a little more so I didn’t have to go to Walmart

3 Likes

Yeah, go get your cheap candy in person and get a free side of 'rona while you’re there.

4 Likes

Hey, they have stickers on the floor to keep people away from you. And the rona is low on my list to worry about when I go to Walmart. Lol

3 Likes

It’s not like anyone is going to ship Corona along with a bag of diabetes.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself, I’m still working 42 hours a week, everyone I know is still working full time uninterrupted.

2 Likes

Actually, I am speaking for millions of American workers. You must not know very many people if you do not know anyone who has been laid off by the pandemic.

Personally, I have been off since the third week in March and I’m loving it. I am a thrifty individual who actually saves a bit of the money I earn each week. I could easily go until next year without tapping into any of my retirement nest egg.

If you’re still working 42 hours a week, so be it. I guess somebody has to do it.

Most I can do is 6.99

$6.24 at a Walmart near me. Only 2 in stock.