Marshmallow Popper

Choking hazzard…timmaaaaaaaaaaa

Same price as B&M Bed Bath, and Beyond with a $5 coupon. Unless your buying 3

I need one of those! This is an awesome woot!

I keep reading “Marshmellow Pooper”…

The fact that it was reiterated a few times that the included green foam pellets are inedible makes me think they may be edible. I may order this for surprise petroleum-based food.

Sweetness!

This will make great Santa-Bot presents. In for three!

1 for Dad
1 For Brother
1 for Brother in law.

You had PVC pipe??? We had to hollow out branches from trees.

Yum!

Demo from youtube. It made me laugh.

I had to get three.

Fun times with these await me

Official Site

This is without a doubt among the best things I’ve ever seen on woot.

now here’s something quite useful!

Ooooo - frozen …welts…my brother will finally pay

Gave two of these to my nephews for Christmas a couple of years ago. My sister still hasn’t forgiven me. If you use the same marshmallows over and over, they get really sticky. I included a ziplock bag of marshmallows labeled “snowman poop.”

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=15945419

Don’t forget your $5 off coupon…

I’m cracking up with all the comments. lol This is great!

I love the smell of napalm…and marshmallows on Christmas morning! You know…one time…I got bombed on egg nog for like 12 hours. When I woke up, I walked around. And I didn;t find a one of 'em. Not one puffed marshmallow. The smell…the Marshmallow smell…the whole christmas tree. It smelled like Christmas. Someday…this marshmallow war is gonna end, though.

Sorry…It’s the Egg Nog typing. In for three.

–anthony

In for 3. Awesome for my nephews when they come of age. Classic toys for male kids.

These things are great. I have a PVC version that is ‘air’ powered (you blow into the top of it to shoot the marshmallows… This is much better XD