Marvel Electronic Iron Man Figure

Marvel Electronic Iron Man Figure

Described New appear to be either opened and returned than re-taped. The cardboard packaging has seen better days. Wait thats not all. The item doesn’t even work contacted customer care and they offered $5 x 2 back. I don’t have small LR41 batteries of course so for me to see if it even will work I will have to buy replacement batteries no idea cost not to mention if immediately gas and time to go to local store. $5 refund for a supposedly new $30 electronic toy is an insult. The other option was return. Well of course with options like that the return is the only thing that makes sense but of course now I will have to drive to the local UPS store. Thanks wooot lately you seem to never amaze me. We’ve spent thousands throughout the years on Amazon and Woot. Luckily UPS picks up from work so the next work day once I receive the label these are going back. Oh yeah it wasn’t just one both that arrived do nothing DOA! Woot needs to start looking into the items prior to just posting. If the item may not work do not list it as new at least open box would let the buyer know they maybe should buy spare batteries just in case.20200614_150242|375x500

Hello! I’m sorry for the disappointment. Most items on Clearance are from Amazon inventory that we’re helping clear out. As such, we don’t have details on the items or condition.