"Masked Vader" Neck Gaiter

"Masked Vader" Neck Gaiter

Yes! Thanks for dropping this design on the gaiter. Can’t wait.

If you get 2 gaiters, but not the same design, is it possible to get them for 19.99?

probably not, but good question. probably has something to do with a batch printing job…

Sorry, no. They must be the same design.

2 Likes

are the gaiters single or double layer?

Single, but should be long enough to double layer with the extra black cloth below the Vader mask. I bought one of the July 4th gaiters and it layers well.

I wear my vader mask around (also from woot). people look at me funny but i don’t care.

1 Like

Same here. Got a compliment on mine the other day. Can’t wait to wear this one!

Double it up and put a coffee filter between the layers for that added layer of protection.

Warning. I don’t think this type of mask is allowed at the Disney parks.

2 Likes

Correct. From what I’ve read, it had to have ear loops or straps around head. No gaiters or bandanas. However, I later my gaiter, so it is 2-layers, but you’re correct - Disney won’t allow these. Bummer.

If I turn it inside out, does the print show or is it black? Work uniform issues :roll_eyes:

Oh good question. My other gaiter from woot was white on the inside. I’d assume this would be white too since the design is being printed ON the fabric.

Hi there. From the shirt team:

They’re white on the inside; and the print won’t show if flipped inside out. There might be a slight color show-through but for all intents and purposes, it will look white.

Thank you all for answering my question but I got back here too late and now I have missed out :worried:

Finally got mine today and It is huge! The print is huge, everything about it. It does fit snugly on my face, but it is 17" long and the darth vader mask looks like it would fit better darth helmet from spaceballs. Not exactly what I expected… :frowning:

1 Like

Length is so you can double layer it.

I just received mine this week. I have to say I’m a little disappointed in the quality. I was expecting at least for the top & bottom to be hemmed. There may be a fit or wear reason why they were not. Please share if you know.

That’s not uncommon with gaiters. If you’re unhappy with it though, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.