"Masked Vader" Neck Gaiter

It’s not the length of the fabric that’s the issue, it’s the scaling of the print. It’s HUGE! You can’t tell what the design is while being worn because it’s so large and distorted wrapped 180 degrees around my face and scrunched up below my neck. When I put the nose of the print over my nose the bottom of the design goes down to the center of my sternum (I’m 6’2" so it’s not like I’m a person of smaller scale). The image for this item shows it going barely to the bottom of the model’s neck. Either the print came out too large or the model is a giant amazonian woman. I think your loyal wooters would like a disclaimer if using such models. Or a banana for scale.

1 Like

Ah, got it. Could you send a link to a photo to Woot! Customer Service, pls? They can help you out as well.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I have the same complaint as blackpawn regarding the print size not matching the scale shown in the photo.

I didn’t really pay attention to the size of the graphic but to confirm, I have the same observation as BlackPawn. I’m a 6ft male and if I match up the “nose” of Vader’s mask to my nose then the graphic “throat” ends at the middle of my chest. My guess is about 175% the size of the print on the models face.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I was wondering if there’s any chance this item may be made again with a more appropriate graphics size. I’ve already opened a customer service ticket and had this purchase resolved, but I really was hoping to have a neck gaiter that would look like darth vader’s mask.

1 Like

Just got my replacement gaiters, they’re great

1 Like

I received mine with updated graphics, too…and it’s awesome!

Glad you like yours, too!

Thanks, @DoodleToots!

1 Like