Masterpiece Art

Produced by Trademark Global?

I got one of these as a gift, Van Gogh’s Wheatfield with Cypresses. unfortunately the print is from a very low resolution source so there is very visible pixelation. It looks ok from a distance but unfortunately so much of what I love about the painting is lost, the sense of movement isn’t there because the paint strokes are just a blur.

I don’t know if all of them are like this but I’d be wary of these if you are looking for a show piece.

I agree completely with your observations. I bought the same picture with exactly the same result. Sadly, I bought it before reading your comment.

I have to say, given the retail price, I expected much better than this. I could have gotten a better result by simply downloading a high resolution image from Google and having the local printing company print it on canvas. The product sold is both pixelated and washed out in color. Not worth the money.

The photo on the page for this item is tremendously misleading, as well, as it seems to have been made from a better resolution and truer color image than the actual canvas being sold.

Totally disappointed.