MasterPlug 50' Extension Cord Reel with USB, Grey/Orange

MasterPlug 50' Extension Cord Reel with USB, Grey/Orange

Is this legal for sale in the US? I do not see a UL or ETL or other NRTL laboratory safety mark on the unit.

I most definitely did not receive this item. I got a green one that looks to be 16/3 and no USB ports. Clearly a bait and switch tactic that woot/Amazon should be ashamed of.

1 Like

The person who filled your order probably pulled from the wrong bin. Mistakes happen. Customer Service is available to help you. Response time is about 24-48 hours.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Same issue here…I ordered the orange one with USB ports…got green without USB. I’ve emailed customer service…now we wait.

I agree with Pepper…almost certainly a mistake…Woot has always been reliable for me.

2 Likes

Yup same here… Ordered the 12/3 cord reel and they shipped a 14/3 cord reel that is broken. Straight up bait and switch. I doubt it was 1 person who pulled from the wrong bin as many of us are getting the same exact wrong item.

Hi there, so sorry to hear about the poor experience. As noted above, please contact Woot CS. They can help initiate a refund.

1 Like

So we can only get refunds and not the actual item we purchased?

Hi there. We’ve let the buyer know that some are receiving the wrong item. At this time, we don’t know how large the issue is and we have a holiday weekend. It’ll be next week before we can figure out what happened and come up with a resolution. Patience is appreciated.

The only email I got is I can return it for a refund… I would like the item I was suppose to get since I bought it for a reason, not just a refund.

As I said, we won’t know anything until next week.

Definitely did not receive this item. I received a green one that looks to be 16/3 (In Local Sam’s club $35)and no USB ports.
Clearly a bait and woot/Amazon should be ashamed of. I am not first with same issue.

Wouldn’t that imply that this was done deliberately?

1 Like

I also ordered two of these and received the green 14 gauge model, with no USB plugs, worth less than what was paid for them as they are normally priced at $40.79 but currently on sale on Amazon for $29.75, far less than the $49 we paid for these expecting a far superior 12/3 product with USB ports. Are there any updates available from Woot on the plan for resolution? My preference is to receive the product ordered if possible.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

Hi Pepper-

I reached out to Woot Customer Service last week and they told me to “WAIT, THEY ARE WORKING ON A RESOLUTION” - I’ve heard nothing further from their customer service department - as promised - and nothing further here.

I appreciate the fact that you volunteer to help out, your interaction is truly appreciated!

1 Like

Yeah there was something that went wrong on this one. I’m guessing they’re trying to find out if the vendor has the correct item. But it’s hard because of vacations and the holiday. Let’s ask @lioncow if she’s seen any updates.

Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Received the green lighter duty extension cord reel with no USB ports. Waiting for customer service response.

Hi all - apologies for the wait. Our team has contacted the vendor to see if the correct item is available for replacement. They’re waiting to hear back, which is why there’s been a wait. So sorry for the inconvenience. Once we get confirmation from the vendor our CS team will update you.

3 Likes