Mastrad Microwave Steamer - 2 Pack

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
oh no! it’s wooters.us!

Mastrad Microwave Steamer - 2 Pack [New] - $4.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Mastrad A68100 Black 12oz Microwave Steam Cooker - 2pk

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

OH BOY!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

I guess I’m getting tired.

I looked at the picture and thought it was some bizarre sex toy.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Mastrad Microwave Steamer - 2 Pack
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Mastrad A68100 Black 12oz Microwave Steam Cooker - 2pk

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Can you saw Woot-Off killer?

Last month the “Bushel of Cucumbers” was right after these things!!!

who wants to guess how many they have?

Will this last a couple hours or another item that changes in a couple minutes?

Got several last time and we love them. We use them for veggies and fish (mostly salmon). They work well, are resistant to the melting that standard plastic containers do, and clean up in a snap.

i don’t know what i’m looking at. and i’ve been looking a while.

yup i ALMOST WENT TO BED TO!!!

I have these. The raspberry one is great to add that hint of raspberries to your microwave salad. While the black one makes everything taste like black.

I think there is a stack of 100… so if everyone buys 6 steamers and we have 17 people…
we can get our baskets of carrots.

Last month they had THOUSANDS. Took 45 minutes to sell out, but then… BAM the “Bushel Of Cucumbers”

It’s okay, I did too.

lol…

In for one of each… will keep one set and have the other as an emergency Xmas gift ^.^

They have good reviews on Amazon and $24 for two there.

I got these a while back and love them. Great for vegetables. They are a great shape for asparagus spears.

These little steamers work amazingly well in the microwave for steaming veggies (or any food) or even for heating up leftovers without drying them out. They are single-serving size really. Work great on leftover spaghetti or whatever you brought home from the restaurant last night.