Mastrad Microwave Steamer - 2 Pack

I decided to get a couple, at the very least should be a decent white elephant gift.

bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap. I want the…fun

What does “2Pack” mean?
Theres 2 pieces or 2 sets in each order?

There are two steamers I take that to mean there are two sets.

I was thinking fuzzy slippers.

But N43 - was eyeing those pasta cookers on TV.

3 set? Yes, because I’m lazy. I only run the dishwasher when its full.

I completely agree with the writeup. Biggest Loser is doing it all wrong.

Thanks!

Dang… they’re out of black ones. I was hoping to try them out in a solar oven.

Don’t know WHAT I’d do at Xmas timne without woot!!! …last year was hilarious, woot carp for everyone!!! :slight_smile:

I have these. I like them. Great for steaming veggies in the microwave.

I just ordered - it had me choose a color and it said “2 pk. raspberry” if that clears it up further.

What is brown and sticky?

A stick

Oh, and I just bought 3 of these, too. The one for me, two for gifts works allll too well.

Alright. I’m not good with sarcasm when running on no sleep.

Do these really affect taste?

Well, since last time they also said “2 pack” and it was “per box” (for $8 +$5 sh), I take it to mean the same thing now. We ordered three units and received three packages, each with two steamers.

I checked out the recipeson the page they listed, there are several that sound great. I’d love to make the apples with caramel and cinnamon! mmm…

Guna guess no since I can only taste colors after eating certain paper. Even then only purple, not black.

I got these last wootoff and absolutely love them. In fact after a couple days of using them I went on amazon and bought a bigger size version. That is my only complaint with these ones…they are a bit small if you plan to use them for personal meals.

Throw in some veggies and then a salmon fillet or chicken breast on top, pop in the microwave for 6 minutes and have an awesome, and healthy, meal. If even a bit small.

Just got 3 more sets (though some are going to be gifts).

Not a bit. And foods don’t leave an odor or taste behind. They’re really wonderful for anything strongly seasoned for that reason.

btw is there a set day for when wootoffs happen?