Mastrad PureFizz Soda Maker Set

How exactly does one use a single charger for multiple uses? All the CO2 goes out when you use it.

I bought this in the previous offer for a lot more, though it included 10 cartridges. I think it’s a great system, and with Leland cartridges bought in bulk it’s a reasonable cost - 50 cents per, and each cartridge makes .75 liter. I only ever carbonate water, though - I don’t drink sweetened soda.

I can confirm that these CO2 cartridges do work. They are a bit shorter than the originals, but they are still punctured just fine. I purchased all mine from Red Rock Distributing. They equate out to be about 40 cents each and are confirmed food grade CO2.

Do not be tempted to use regular CO2 cartridges that you buy at Walmart or anything. They have the possibility of containing Benzene among other chemicals that are not good for you.

Here is a link to the website where I purchased my chargers from.
Red Rock Distributing

I remember reading about refillable CO2 cartridges, don’t want to spend hours researching when someone here might be far more knowledgeable to weigh in.

Are you sure that what you see is really rust or is it a just a brown stain? It is very difficult to get stainless steel to rust but easy to stain. Stainless steel can react if subjected to certain substances. You may want to use a bottle brush and a little stainless steel cleaner like Bartenders Friend. Then rinse the bottle real well. If it is really rust, the stainless cleaner won’t work. Actually, I hope that you are wrong about the rust because I just ordered two of these.

Are you sure that what you see is really rust or is it a just a brown stain? It is very difficult to get stainless steel to rust but easy to stain. Stainless steel can react if subjected to certain substances. You may want to use a bottle brush and a little stainless steel cleaner like Bartenders Friend. Then rinse the bottle real well. If it is really rust, the stainless cleaner won’t work. Actually, I hope that you are wrong about the rust because I just ordered two of these.

“Stainless” steel will actually rust if there isn’t a high enough concentration of nickel in the alloy. I have seen SS silverware get rust spots when left wet with tap water.