Matsunichi Digital Picture Keychain - 2 Pack

consider me a dumbass, but wouldnt that be 4?

Hmmm…not my style, but my niece is coming over from England next week for a visit so I think she will love it. I’m in for 1. Off to bed now!

Plastic man! wow. i loved that cartoon!

I have ben out of the cantry for a wile so I now that I mis many good woots. Anyways I will like to get these for my to dauters. I will enjoy much to hope they like. My qustin is if any one nows if these is a good prodact? I will realy apreshiate your adivse. Thank you for taking time.

LOve u

I am sory for my por englesh… understand with me.

oh wow, i am a dumbass. you get 2 of these SPECTACULAR magical machines for the low low price of near-nothing on a TFT. didn’t realize there was an over-supply of these. thought the manufacturer would have a difficult time keeping these bad boys in stock. my bad.

These are pretty cool, how long do they last per charge?

Two for Tuesday…two deals at 2 keychains per deal = 4 keychains.

Yes dumbass. It is 2 for Tuesday.

works with OSX?

In for 3 sets, great x-mas gifts at around $7.30 each.
I can’t give 1 bad review much weight.For that price who cares, as long as they work.

No, dumbass, that would be two “2 for Tuesday” packs. :wink: I thought the same thing for a split second as well, but not long enough to write a post about it…

interesting!!! good deal, in for 3!!!

Okay, so this evenings woot is one for the PC. Guess us Mac folks will have to sit out this dance. I think I saw Mary Sue over at the fountain with a root beer float. She was looking so cute in Algebra class this week. On Friday she dropped a pencil and I picked it up to give it to her and she met me down there and winked at me and laughed. I didn’t know what to say, but I am going to go over there right now and ask her if I can sit next to her. Maybe she’ll let me walk her home tonight. Yeah, sometimes it pays to be a Mac guy after all and not be able to woot. Hope you all have fun, okay i have to get going before that seat next to her is taken by that dumb ass quarter back on the football team.

I’m in for one if my girlfriend can appreciate the sale.

Thinking about picking them up for some relatives…trying to find more reviews though

Simple Math…

“One” is TWO!! on Two fer Tuesday therefore

“TWO” is FOUR!!

Can you try “THREE” on your own?!?!?

Excellent save there :slight_smile:

If your girlfriend says she doesn’t care what you get her… This should fly. Right? With some of her favorite candy of course :wink:

I’m getting a couple of these to put on my 10.2" portable DVD players. I’ve always wanted Picture in Picture capability.

Ok…consideration acknowledged…you’re a dumba-s-s…