Mattress Warranty? [resolved]

Anyone have clear directions on how to initiate a warranty claim? Cause I followed the instruction and got basically a troll response from Woot. For context I bought one of the mattresses 9 years ago and it has a 15 year Woot warranty. You’ll see my original message below the response. I responded to this message and have yet to get a reply.

Here is the response:

Hello there,

We’re sorry, but it has been more than 180 days since you purchased the product, which means that the window on our 30-day return policy has closed.

Unfortunately, the manufacturer’s warranty has expired as well. You can still contact the manufacturer to see if there is anything they can do.

Best regards,
Gaurav U

Here is what I sent originally:

Dear Woot Team,

I ordered a King Size Luxury 10" Gel Memory Foam Mattress on Aug. 27, 2014 and it has a 15 year warranty. Unfortunately, the mattress structure has begun to fail. We have been following the recommended 90° rotation method every 3 - 6 months that was issued with the bed. But unfortunately, the bed’s foam structure has begun to fail and no longer provides any support. Please let me know what I need to do to get a RMA started for this mattress. Order number, order date and product name are listed below. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

1 Like

They clearly don’t even read, and it seems nobody wants to do above minimal work either.

2 Likes

I assume it’s this mattress? Very clearly says “Warranty: 15 Year Woot Warranty” on the bottom of the description (a Woot warranty, not a manufacturer’s warranty).

@ThunderThighs ?

3 Likes

Super disappointing. And just insult to injury at this point.

That was impressively fast! Yes! That’s the one!

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry about that. We don’t have many items with that long of a warranty so I’m guessing the CS rep wasn’t expecting it.

I’ll reach out to CS so they can look into it again. Sorry for the frustration.

PS: It’ll be tomorrow before I hear back as it’s after business hours here.

6 Likes

No worries, thank you very much for the quick response! I really appreciate it.

5 Likes

Who knew woot would still be in business 8-15 years later?!

2 Likes

CS will be reaching out to you in a bit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.