Maud Borup Cotton Candy 6-Pack

Maud Borup Cotton Candy 6-Pack

1 Like

24 ounces of cotton candy for $27? What else is in these besides sugar and flavoring?

love

1 Like

Obviously, Unicorn Sparkle and Dragon Breath. These are rare ingredients. Eyes rolling… There is no way on earth I would pay this kind of money for a cotton candy 6 pack when you can get cotton candy in plastic containers at WalMart for a buck each if you truly need a sugar fix. I don’t care what “flavor” they say it is, it’s all just sickly sweet spun sugar.

These are for people with dietary restrictions. Vegan, no nuts, no dyes, gluten free, non-GMO, and organic.

You can buy a cotton candy machine for a few dollars more than this “deal,” throw in a couple of pieces of your favorite vegan, etc., hard candy (you don’t have to just use sugar in those machines) and make all kinds of cotton candy any time you want. This “deal” is laughable.

2 Likes

$27 for $0.05 of sugar in plastic tubs… Ohhhhkay.

Unicorn farts, dragon tears, and the euphoria from smelling a 64-pack of Crayola crayons. LOL

2 Likes

People are buying it lol.

Why would I throw pieces of a vegan into a cotton candy machine?

1 Like

Probably because they posted an apology video on YouTube.

Wow, being a Vegan must affect the brain if paying $26 for.cotton candy seems rational, lmao. I’m in the wrong business.

1 Like

Have sold out of print books, CD box sets, and video game collectors edition for up to $600. I just assume the buyers are rich or live with their parents and don’t pay rent.