Maximo iM-490 iMetal Isolation Stereo Earphones

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Maximo iM-490 iMetal Isolation Stereo Earphones
$12.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Maximo iM-490 iMetal Isolation Earphones

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Love these things, recommended them in the past, will recommend once again.

Anyone know the sizes of the different ear tips?

Heres a review

http://optempo.com/2008/05/23/maximo-im-490-imetal-isolation-earphone-review/

cnet’s review

The manufacturer’s page.

3 stars from CNET.
http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/maximo-im-490s-imetal/4505-7877_7-32510453.html

Small Medium and Large.

It’s a good idea to go one size over.

Found review with woot mention—> here…

Bought these during a previous Woot! sale. They fit really well and are just the right weight.

Froogled.

Anyone know if this will work with an IPhone? 3g? 3gs?

Thanks for reminding me that it was Rosh Hashanah! Mazel Tov!

Ugh…18Hz…PASS! Anything below 6, I’m in for 3…

It’s: L’shanah Tovah Tikatavu or in Hebrew: שנה
.טובה

Headphones are perfectly decent. Great for the price. As with all ear-buds they block out the sound a bit, and its just cool to have metal headphones, instead of plastic ones. Makes them seem more expensive.

That phrase that you’re looking for is L’Shana Tova. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got these last time they were up and I love them. Tempted to buy more…

Woot has offered these before and were nice earphones, but like most of the other people who bought them and used them moderately or heavily, they quit working. They quit working within the first month for me. Maximo gives a lifetime warranty, but how many times are your really going to pay to ship something back, you’ll eventually spend as much money as a good pair of earphones. Don’t buy, you can even read online about the short lifespan of these online if you go looking.