Maximo iM-490 iMetal Isolation Stereo Earphones

i’m new to this… does the homepage auto refresh or do i have to manually refresh?

In for 3.

I do REALLY like these though…I’ve bought like 6 pair, kept 2 and gave others as gifts. Everyone loves them.

These are pretty good. It’s comes with three sizes of tips which is good because I lost mine fast, so I couldn’t get picky with how they actually felt in my ear.

I’ve got a pair of these and love them. They work great, I have had them for a few months and use them regularly.

You guys suck trolling here so much lol… I almost bought a camera but nooooooooooo. By the time i hit the “Gold Button” it was sold out.

I own a similar pair of these, Sharper Image brand, they suck period. And I paid $9 for them.

Good earbuds for the price. I use them nearly every day, with no problems.

release the fish

Just scored a pair of CX 380 for $26 last week. Do Not Need.

Manual…

MANUAL F5 baby

Hope they work well I needed a pair of buds

Smart and funny

I got them, I think they’re great, but they were cheaper before

I’m hungry.

Earbuds!? Can I get some knives or a refurb laptop please?!

Bought the previously on Woot. The sound is fantastic!! The ear buds feel solid, but the cables and connector feels a little weak. But again, the sound is great for $13!

great headphones to buy. metal is pretty shock resistant so its not easy to break. i used to break my skull candies and buy more all the time but these take more of a beating than those and are pretty cheap

Each to their own. I bought these last time and think they are terrific. Great bass, clear mid and upper levels. The key is to get the right fit. I have found the best fit was using a smaller ear piece than I originally would have thought.