Maximo iM-490S iMetal Stereo Earphones

medium come attached…

BAH! I just broke my head phones yesterday. Too bad they are 6.3mm :frowning: no woot today.

For the most part, they love these headphones on Amazon… and for about $30 dollars cheaper to boot.

What do you mean by that? How are they acoustically tuned for the Sansa as opposed to any other portable device?

Um…what about Bose Woot? I don’t want to pay a Franklin. But in all seriousness it should be ZUNE time…

Based on the last iMetal thingum that went through here, I would assume that the sound on these is really tinny and too loud to be enjoyable?

I really hope it isn’t, because earbuds are nice to have.

It says it work with iPOD, so has that unique plug for headphone?
I don’t see it in the included contents and on the picture.

• FYI, iPOD’s headphone plug-in size is different from MP3 player or conventional one in the market!

Yes! Skullcandy rocks.

I would assume the medium tips are shipped on the earphones.
Edit: Wow. Amazing how many of us gave the same answer at the same time.

I’d be all over these, but I still have the Razer earphones from before.

These don’t happen to be Isolation headphones do they? I’d assume they’d say something along the lines of them having that ability, just wondering.

please mention the manufacture country

Seems like a solid set from this review

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/599/1/

The 1gb sansa player i bought for $15 came with headphones and they work great.

Kinda expensive, but will this fit into the recessed headphone port on the iphone?

not sure how legit this - kind of like trustme.com :

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/599/1/

take a picture of your ear next to a quarter so we can see the relative size of your ears.

Don’t plug and unplug a lot because I did that and the connection between the metal part and cable is quite weak and the audio shuts off on 1 side with the Razer m100s. I pray these don’t do that too.

Im in!

I like the shape! Looks like they’d be very comfortable. Anyone have these?