MB Quart 104 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)

MB Quart 104 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) - 99.99

MB Quart 104 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)

http://image.woot.com\images\mbquartbookshelf.jpg

MB…Megabyte Quart…? No, no… that can’t be right…
$99.99
Ask an audiophile: MB Quart speakers are known all over the world for precision sound, advanced German engineering, and state-of-the-art construction. They’d probably be known farther and wider than that, too, were it not for the fact that in space, no one can hear you rock out to Pink Floyd.

Thanks to our extremely-close-but-nonetheless-platonic friends at Rockford corp., we got our sweaty little mitts on some MB Quart QL C104 Bookshelf Loudspeakers. We don’t mind telling you that we’re kind of excited.

At last, something good has come from the creepy German obsession with purity! Diese kleinen Teufel are pedigreed noisemonsters from their maximum-purity-class titanium formers to their Censturd housing.

MB Quart speakers features:
Polymer composite speaker cones for incredibly rich, natural sound reproduction
Titanium tweeters coupled with super powerful Neodymium magnets for the most accurate sound when your tweeters are resonating at very high frequencies
Swear to god, Neodymium magnets. It’s not just something we cribbed from an old issue of The Fantastic Four; they’re real. You could look it up.
Die-cast aluminum baskets to help avoid over-heating
Better impulse loading: Aerodynamically-shaped ribs and heat-dissipating fins cool the magnet system
High quality voice coils with a huge 75mm/3in diameter, wound on titanium formers of the maximum purity class 1 for the best possible heat dissipation and lowest hysterese effects
Copper-coated aluminum coil wire has a rectangular cross-section for greater packing density
Center spider design featuring Censturd, a completely new material that for the first time allows a design innovation for centering. This produces a better balancing of the cone movement and a tremendous overall improvement in the linear displacement of the entire moving mass.
Heh! Heh! “Censturd!” Ha! Heh… Eh, it probably doesn’t sound as funny in German.
Specifications:
Condition: New
Color: Beech
Power Range: 50 - 100 watts
Impedance: 4 Ohms
Frequency Response: 58Hz - 30kHz
Sensitivity: 86 dB
Crossover Freq: 4Khz Hz
Crossover Slope: 12 dB/octave
Dimensions: 11.5"H x 9.5"W x11"D
5.25" video shielded, oversized motor structure, mid bass driver for natural low frequency reproduction
24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossover for natural sound, great reliability

Yea, first of three Woot-Off items shipped, and the best of the bunch! 34.4 lbs by Fed Ex ground here by May 18th (I hope) :stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody Get Their MB Quarts from the Woot Off? I got mine. I’m not too thrilled about the color match, even though they sound great and look great. Just not matching my setting like I thought they would.

Anyone wanna take’em off me, reply. I got four (2 pairs) for my 7.1 setup for the rears and sides.
BRAND NEW CONDITION. Make me an offer.

How are we going to reach you through the forum? What do you mean by the color match on them? Can you post an image?

[quote user=“soofi”]
Anybody Get Their MB Quarts from the Woot Off? I got mine. I’m not too thrilled about the color match, even though they sound great and look great. Just not matching my setting like I thought they would.

Anyone wanna take’em off me, reply. I got four (2 pairs) for my 7.1 setup for the rears and sides.
BRAND NEW CONDITION. Make me an offer.[/quote

How do you go about purchasing this product? :?

when an item is in stock, you click the giant “I Want One” button at the bottom of the page.
what you see here in the forum are old items that are no longer for sale.
you might also try reading the FAQ here to find the answers to that and many other all-too-frequently asked questions. :smiley: