McClean Private Reserve Syrah (6)

Blinking!

Almost gone…

gone.

Yeah! Got 2! just before the buzzer….

My SIWBM held :frowning:
I was tempted and my wine buying inhibitions were lowered enough just now - to find that everybody else decided for me in the end.

bitter sweet - Hurrah, hurrah - bye bye Syrah

Yes, I think we’ve finally seen the last of it.

My SIWBM didn’t hold. I need to find a place to hide this when it arrives, lest I deal with the ever more painful SWMBOWBM.

Looking at the last line of your post this almost literally a case of “Que syrah, syrah.”

Inquiring, wondering, minds; did WD pick up the juice still in the tanks for us to see later as a WW?

That would be awesome!

I think it’s being sold as “One Last Syrah” as pointed out by andreaserben in an earlier post.

It’s one of three wines showcased on the McClean X Vineyards website.

“Wines available for purchase at all Whole Foods, Pavilions, and Gelson’s in Southern California.”

That website gives zero info. Other than showing us some cool bottle art. I will have to hit some of those stores and check the price point.

And the contact email address comes back:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

stevem@mccleanxvineyards.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain mccleanxvineyards.com by mail.cleverconcepts.net. [72.29.164.74].

The error that the other server returned was:
553 5.3.0 {stevem@mccleanxvineyards.com}… User unknown

I contacted Steve about this … it is NOT the wine from his father’s vineyard.
Quote:

I made him aware of this earlier by writing to the address accessible through his domain registration record.

Purchased 7/28
In transit 7/30 (!)
Expected Delivery 7/31 (!!)

Amazingly quick! Purchased 7/28. Received today! Happy birthday to me!