McCulloch Auto Emergency Kit

DO you all seriously stay up all night just for 1st page???

That doesnt look like a BOC? :slight_smile:

Nice price btw!

Dang, WOOT! I got this 2 months ago! You guys find some old stock? Let’s have some new WOOT here, guys!

[quote user=“skou”]The “I want one” is already jumping? Are we really down to 10%?

steve[/quote]

Well, it was moving earlier.

steve (again.)

Finally, Man i needed an emergency kit… Great woot… how bout a B of C anytime soon?

I got 2 last time and they are very handy. True the impact wrench isn’t like NASCAR but it works very well.

THANX WOOT!!!

This is a repeat item from a couple of months ago…
It didn’t sell out…
One more item for the BaG OF cRAP!!!
Cruzer, Congrads on 5,000.
When will 6,000 occur?? 11-11-05???

But what do you do if your battery is dead???

There needs to be one of them jump start 12 volt battery packs with this.

[quote user=“iamchris”]
You’ve been smoking something.[/quote]

They sold the same thing almost a year ago. I’m getting one out of curiosity.

Still waiting for my InFocus $500 Rebate from the 61" Round-1. I’ll hold WOOT to it if InFocus continues to not respond (Precedent set in state supreme court already). Darn you InF*ckus

another thing, it’s freakin’ ironic that just the day that passed (tuesday) someone in my college parking lot discovered he had a flat tire and was trying to replace it with the crappy car lift that he gotta crank and the lugnut remover he gotta turn with muscles he probably didn’t have… now, if I had one of these I could’ve offered to help him… will get one not only for myself, but for others that may get stranded somewhere and need help!

hey… are we changing b o c out ? lol…

boc boc boc boc

Cool woot, but I am a AAA member, and my car (smaller sports-car type) really doesn’t have to space for an impact wrench and compressor.

Wouldn’t a nice cheap unlocked phone be just as useful if such an emergency occured?

let see to “torque it” or press that “bing” Onstar button? Which to do?

Got it and used my coupon for free shipping :slight_smile:
DIrt cheap!

Got this the last time it was Wooted. It is a Great tool BUT plan to replace the sockets. When you use the Impact Wrench, the sockets come apart.

i bought this last time, it worked well but the sockets that came with it didnt fit my tires, big suprise. quick trip to sears fixed that. too bad this was stolen along with my truck. TX Plate 2FR J66 white dodge ram 1999 last seen in Richardson, TX 2 weeks ago. beat whoever is driving it if you want.

These are great, I have three.

This thing is awesome.
ALL CAR OWNERS SHOULD GET THIS!

If you don’t have 3 cars you may qualify for being overly prepared.