Me MEElectronics

Do you mean they don’t fit, or the mic isn’t compatible? I have a Razr Maxx, so I just want to make sure it works.

Can anyone tell/show me how to wear these? I’ve had a couple pairs and still don’t understand. Do they fit like ear-plugs- in that you push them INto your ear-hole?
I’ve tried every variation to get them to hang like Apple ear-buds (the older style), but they just fall out.

For my Droid 4, the actual plug sticks out. Whenever it gets tapped or moved, it automatically tries to call people. But I’ve had the same issue with other headphones with mics and this phone. I downloaded a headphone blocker and just used them for music.

With my old Droid 1, I never had any problems and it was perfectly compatible. As far as I can tell, it’s Motorola’s fault for sacrificing function for design.

Yes, they’re supposed to fit snuggly in your ear like earplugs. Have you tried using the different size pieces? Maybe you need the next size up on the earbuds.

Also, sometimes the cord goes up and around your ear, but I don’t think any of theses are like that.

I bought a pair of A151s a few months ago. Best headphones I’ve ever owned. The clarity and detail are incredible. Rather than sounding like a pair of headphones, they sound like I have a direct line-level connection to my auditory nerves.

I’m wearing a pair of CW31s. My last pair fell apart after a few months, but MEElectronics graciously replaced them right away.

They have great sound quality, but more importantly they’re the least bulky and most comfortable IEMs I’ve ever owned (and that’s saying something).

Any recommendations for smaller ear holes?

Thanks!