MECHANIX WEAR 3PK M-Pact Heavy Duty Work Glove

4 Likes

I need these to mow the lawn, right?

6 Likes

I wouldn’t but you do you boo.

3 Likes

calling OSHA

6 Likes

Just in case anyone goes looking - someone fat-fingered this price, they seem to be about $30/pair on Amazon.

Still seemingly a decent price, but not nearly as good of a deal as Woot is making it out to be.

6 Likes

Are these gloves laboratory rated?

5 Likes

For Apple or PC?

5 Likes

I’ve been using hedge trimmers for 30+ years, never had a problem. Until last week. You’re using a giant open faced meat saw. With the safety next to the trigger hand and not the crossbar for some reason. Yeah it almost took my finger off, cut it to the bone. Those things go through branches like nothing, meat is no big deal. In for three.

7 Likes

Oh no it’s only 85% off instead of 90, that’s horrible.

2 Likes

I ordered these and they sent me the wrong model/part, did anyone else run into the same thing? I received the SD5EP-91 instead of the SD5EP-03 that was listed on the page.

@ThunderThighs

6 Likes

I was about “good to go” until I saw this note. The gloves have a nice “chain-mail” thing going on, looks like they would probably bind-up a chainsaw or a table-saw (long enough for reflexes to kick in, anyway).

3 Likes

I’m sorry!

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

Thanks!, I went ahead and ordered another set since it looks like it may have been a one off mistake and will wait for CS to respond for the original order. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: that I don’t end up with 3 more pairs of the wrong ones. @ThunderThighs thanks for the great customer service.

7 Likes

Same here…

3 Likes

3 pack… for that special mutant in your life :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Well, you know ones going to fall off the tailgate as you drive away.

2 Likes

Just got 3 pair of the SD5EP-91 instead of SD5EP-03 that I ordered. I need cut resistance and it looks like these don’t have it. They are impact rated, but no cut resistance rating that I can see.

6 Likes

:grimacing: Doesn’t sound like a one off issue anymore. I wonder if the second set will be incorrect as well. I also require the cut resistance and the SD5EP-91 don’t have it.

5 Likes

Hi there. I’ve sent an email to our buyer so he can research this with the vendor.

3 Likes

Same issue here. Ordered SD5EP-03 received SD5EP-91.
Disappointing but not worth my time to go through a return.

5 Likes